- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Indeed.IKR, Mexico and Cameroon are so much better! Brazil is so unlucky comapred to us.
I know that it was sarcasm, but it's true even so. XD
Indeed.IKR, Mexico and Cameroon are so much better! Brazil is so unlucky comapred to us.
Just like MessiRemove the aggro part of his brain and make him a mindless football machine please.

It isn't true... but what do you know about football, all you know is soccer.Indeed.
I know that it was sarcasm, but it's true even so. XD
YES MESSI IS A SAINT ISN'T HE!?!?Just like Messi![]()
Seriously? Are you comparing Nigeria and Iran with Cameroon and Mexico?It isn't true... but what do you know about football, all you know is soccer.
IT WAS A JOKE AND APPARENTLY YOU DIDN'T GET IT, DID YOU?!?!YES MESSI IS A SAINT ISN'T HE!?!?
I DON'T EVEN KNOW SINCE YOU ARE ARGIE YOURSELF SO I WAS KINDA GETTING MINDFUCKED BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE AND THAT'S WHY I CONTINUED IT BY SAYING HE WAS A SAINT!??IT WAS A JOKE AND APPARENTLY YOU DIDN'T GET IT, DID YOU?!?!
Nigeria > Cameroon (Nigeria DID way better in the African Cup).Seriously? Are you comparing Nigeria and Iran with Cameroon and Mexico?
Cameroon and Nigeria could be in the same level, but Iran is many level below, Nigeria should win this match, that's why it was more shameful.
No comments about Mexico, it is far above any other mentioned before.
In a side note, Croatia is better than Bosnia.
Argentina is the easiest group since always, everybody knows ans agrees with it.
I MEANT TO SAY HE'S AN IDIOT. DID YOU GET IT OUR YOU'RE ONE YOURSELF?!?!I DON'T EVEN KNOW SINCE YOU ARE ARGIE YOURSELF SO I WAS KINDA GETTING MINDFUCKED BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE AND THAT'S WHY I CONTINUED IT BY SAYING HE WAS A SAINT!??


It's funny that, whenever you lose an argument, you just avoid the topic and stop talking to that person, only to end up saying ¨well, he's an argie¨. Lol, gj, who's butthurt here.Hardy is with butthurt since I said Argentina didn't play as expected. He is even disagreeing with something widely accepted. Well, nevermind. Argies being argies.![]()
You said I lose the argument and I'm saying that I just don't want to discuss.Who the fuck is talking about that?
You don't want to cause you lost.You said I lose the argument and I'm saying that I just don't want to discuss.
Eh, I dunno. It's hard to just park the bus. 45 minutes letting yourself cornered? Good luck. The best you could do actually is try to slow the pace of the match, control the ball side to side. Parking the bus would just backfire.I say we just park the bus in the second half. We sort of transitioned and created some more chances than Ghana, despite them threatening more than us after the early goal. But I don't care about style points, I care about real points...just park it.
Mexico doesn't take Mexico seriously.You guys don't take Mexico seriously.
I think they don't take Brazil seriously.You guys don't take Mexico seriously.

Sports teams can not be objective.Time is really money for Americans. So fast. XD
I'm enjoying USA so far, I like objective teams.
Be that as it may, you're acting pretty butthurt.I'm not butthurt.
You don't know me when I'm butthurt then.Be that as it may, you're acting pretty butthurt.