Re: ( `_> ´ )

Can only agree on the rest, not much to add. I feel like you're turning into a bit of a drama queen atm though.
Join the groupk i'm coming to join your friend group then.
My friends are either OK/sort of fans of Ronaldo mainly, but I have two asshole friends whom are just tasteless assholes. One of them keep making these jokes every time he's in the picture, but I wasn't talking about my friends when I addressed the bashing, but peopel in general. I mean you heard it on the stadium too. Every fucking time Ronaldo touched the ball Germans boo'd that's so fucking tasteless it disgusts me. I didn't even like the Brazillian boo's when Costa got the ball, and that was SORT OF justified since he changed nationality to Spain from Brazil. I really despise people that try to hack down on someone just out of personal idiotic bias, or just refuse to see logic like in the case of two of my friends. Welcome to humanity.
Sport is supposed to be fun! Don't boo, cheer! If you don't want to cheer then be fucking silent unless it's like a boo because of a bad ref decision or something like that. But target boo'ing on a player is so disgusting. Madrid fans do it to some known Hollywood Barcelona players too, and a few times Messi although most Madrid fans seem to like Messi due to respect of his skills. Barcelona usually boo's Ronaldo, and Pepe (but for him it's justified because of his dirty ass play). You saw boo'ing in the CL too when Madrid were away in Dortmund and Munchen. German fans are assholes towards Ronaldo, I'm sorry. It disgusts me.

Can only agree on the rest, not much to add. I feel like you're turning into a bit of a drama queen atm though.
Might be. I guess we can judge that a lot more after todays match. Don't really care for Ghana though, so I'm rooting for the US team.I think a lot of people are underestimating Ghana, like they're only taking FIFA rankings into consideration and think that they're clearly the worst team in the group. They haven't played yet, but I feel like if they were in some of the weaker groups a team like that would get into the knockout round really easily.


