And in any case, just because they aren't as good as one of the best teams in history doesn't make them no namers, dafuq. I already said it, they are all important players (or were not long ago) in some of the biggest clubs in the planet (except Fred, poor dude).
as no namers I get it as game changers... we have great players, but we lack the bow before zod guys.
romario, rivaldo, ronaldo, ronaldinho could play really bad and still win a game by themselves in a genius moment. They are from different generations but still played together at some point. As one were the best in the world and the other was a promising youngster or a savy veteran. We are kind in an in between crop of talent. Some guys kind of declined too fast (Ronaldo and Ronaldinho) for not taking care of their bodies. Kaka was really great (no on the level of the last ones), but his body betrayed him. Adriano self combusted in alcohol, party and drugs. And Some guys just didn't figured it out or turned out to be major disappointments,,, like Robinho, Diego and Alexandre Pato.
Neymar is still very young, he have a lot to develop and mature, but he's the only offensive genius on this team
Oscar is very young too, but I think he don't have the talent to get on the level of this guys, I think of him as a poor man Kaka
Anyway, I'm not sure why I'm talking about it... I could care less about brazilian team hahah
didn't eve watched the game today
But I think the team is good... it has some flaws here and there, but it's good. The major problem is the lack of an great offensive creator