Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Australia fought well, but in the end the best has won.
As for Spain, I have the feeling that this year it will drop out.
It seriously need some strategy if it wants to stay in this world cup.
Well, not that I care; if anything I would be happy to see it eliminated. XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im not watching the game but what is happening with Spain? I thought They were like super good ?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If this result remains, Spain, (the last champion) will be the first team eliminated (with Australia). I wonder if this has happenned before.
 

Saintz0r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I doubt that Spain will manage to score two goals now :XD (even if Chile's defense is weak)

Congrats, Chile!

Now, if Australia manages to beat Spain next round... :XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
2-0! XD
I guess that Spain will go back home. LOL
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I doubt that Spain will manage to score two goals now :XD (even if Chile's defense is weak)

Congrats, Chile!

Now, if Australia manages to beat Spain next round... :XD
We were some of the few that said Netherlands + Chile :hi5

Fak Spain
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ole Ole Ole olá Chile Chile! :arf
Great match from Chile, playing much better and destroying Spain. :zomg
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Chile has played great this match. Extremely intense pressuring, forcing Spain to lose the ball/misspass MANY times, and forcing Spain to clear the ball and give long passes, which is extremely uncharacteristic for Spain. They're basically dominating and crushing their play style. Spain isn't able to play their football, and are looking awful due to that. Huge props to Chile!!

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Ole Ole Ole olá Chile Chile! :arf
Great match from Chile, playing much better and destroying Spain. zomg
Would you rather meet this Chile or this Spain in the next round? =p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Chile has played great this match. Extremely intense pressuring, forcing Spain to lose the ball/misspass MANY times, and forcing Spain to clear the ball and give long passes, which is extremely uncharacteristic for Spain. They're basically dominating and crushing their play style. Spain isn't able to play their football, and are looking awful due to that. Huge props to Chile!!
Reminds me of Madrid vs Bayern this year. The Netherlands kinda did the same in the first match. This really slow paced tiki-taka doesn't surprise anyone, every team knows how to play against it. The same happenned to Barcelona.

Good thing I did not participate. I did not see this fail coming at all, I bet the guys who voted Spain out because of wishful thinking are incredibly happy now XD
I've been talking shit about Spain for a year now. I did the same to Uruguay but for some reason I trusted them more than the English.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Del Bosque is doing the same change as against the Netherlands. A 5 is out (Xabi) and a playmaker is in (Koke). 5-0 incoming.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Why are Busquets and Alonso both playing? that's counter productive and I think one of the reasons why they seem to lack cutting edge. Bring a more creative player on.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall


---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

There goes my bracket :emocat
well nobody expected spain to not pass the group stage
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How dare you laugh at the almighty FIFA/Coca Cola Soccer Ranking!?

well nobody expected spain to not pass the group stage
I just said I did.
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
I saw Spain advancing as second in the group and then get eliminated in the second round or quarter finals, so did not expect to be this bad
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why are Busquets and Alonso both playing? that's counter productive and I think one of the reasons why they seem to lack cutting edge. Bring a more creative player on.
They aren't playing atm...

And how is it counter productive? Against the Netherlands, when they brought a more ¨creative player¨ their team lost balance and got destroyed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top