Only here for the food.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

Huh. You have a lot to learn then.

Both offense and defense. In bullying, more often than not, offense is the best defense. :mono
I do, I do. My learning will never end till I die.
Then again, I sometimes think that it's life which is a tiny point in the space and it's death that it actually progress. Aah, needing a break for my mind, I could tell that much.

You sound like a military tactician, cool!

I'd say it depends on the situation.

Just don't do it too often. That's what makes things backfired. As the good bard says, "you can't have too much of a good thing."
I'm hardly an expert, but.. Okay, I can't argue. Just realized myself how circumstantial things might get.

I think I get what you mean. Measuring yourself is kinda hard, but it's some necessary self-control you cannot bypass.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

Seems like this will be yet another tie...

Will do. It will arrive in the next 6-12 hours.
Yeah. It's kinda frustrating.

Where is it? WHERE IS IT??

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

I do, I do. My learning will never end till I die.
Then again, I sometimes think that it's life which is a tiny point in the space and it's death that it actually progress. Aah, needing a break for my mind, I could tell that much.

You sound like a military tactician, cool!
I can tell you again: You need a break.

In another life, perhaps I would've been one. People do say I have the talent to be one.

I'm hardly an expert, but.. Okay, I can't argue. Just realized myself how circumstantial things might get.

I think I get what you mean. Measuring yourself is kinda hard, but it's some necessary self-control you cannot bypass.
Indeed. The world has its own way to make situations more complicated.

Well done. :mono
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

I can tell you again: You need a break.

In another life, perhaps I would've been one. People do say I have the talent to be one.
Yeah, we talked about that. Maybe the time has come for it, after all.
I'm trying to take a lesson out of your straightforward telling. It seems to deliver the messages way quicker than the way I'm used to, hmm.

That's not that surprising to hear. It'd suit your character, I guess.

Indeed. The world has its own way to make situations more complicated.

Well done. :mono
Don't forget humans. Humans have their own way to make things more complicated, too, even if the rest of the world miraculously agrees not to interfere.

I kind of want to call you yuki-san-sensei now, since what I did felt like a homework for just a moment, maybe :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

Maybe I'm a simple person that can overreact to any ounce of positive development, after all Tee-hee~

The words I use and the "Tee-hee~" in the end sounded all too contrasting now.
Knowing you, and looking at your avatar, "tee-hee" becomes so.... strange. I can't describe it.

They sure are like parasites, huh?

Thanks. I don't know how tough it'll be until I actually do it, but I suppose I'm resilient enough. This is not going to be the first spartan job I do. Tough training is needed to make one tougher. :mono
The words are not from me.

LOL, exactly!

In the food chain, you'll be in the middle, I reckon. You can 'eat' others, but you can also be 'eaten' by those stronger and more experienced than you are in bullying. :mono
I don't eat people! I can't eat people. I always lose. :mono
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

Knowing you, and looking at your avatar, "tee-hee" becomes so.... strange. I can't describe it.
I know, right?
A contradiction overdose!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

Yeah, we talked about that. Maybe the time has come for it, after all.
I'm trying to take a lesson out of your straightforward telling. It seems to deliver the messages way quicker than the way I'm used to, hmm.

That's not that surprising to hear. It'd suit your character, I guess.
That's why it is called straightforward. I like to be fast, I don't like dilly-dallying, so straightforward is the best way to go.

Yeah, but I don't really want to be one. Because if I am one, that means there are war. I don't like war. Messy.

Don't forget humans. Humans have their own way to make things more complicated, too, even if the rest of the world miraculously agrees not to interfere.

I kind of want to call you yuki-san-sensei now, since what I did felt like a homework for just a moment, maybe :XD
Indeed. Humans are curious creatures.

That's a bit too much. I'll take "senpai". :teehee

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Any other battles we could start?

I don't know. I sent it per express delivery magic...
Have no idea. You?

What kind of express delivery magic? Don't tell me you use Errol.. :derp

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

The words are not from me.
I'll take full responsibility.

I don't eat people! I can't eat people. I always lose. :mono
No, you don't. You have just eaten nii-chan. :mono
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

That's why it is called straightforward. I like to be fast, I don't like dilly-dallying, so straightforward is the best way to go.

Yeah, but I don't really want to be one. Because if I am one, that means there are war. I don't like war. Messy.
I know that it's supposed to work like that, but I just got used to the comfort of having friends who understood what I said in whatever way I said them (=
Now, it's tough to be outside of that comfort zone.

Indeed. Humans are curious creatures.

That's a bit too much. I'll take "senpai". :teehee
There are many common aspects we can give to humans. Curious is the leading one of them.

Roger. Yuki-senpai, then.
Just recalled how I called my friend from university "senpai", too, for showing me the path.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Job! Finally!

Have no idea. You?

What kind of express delivery magic? Don't tell me you use Errol.. :derp
Not really... But ceasefire is boring... Especially when we haven't even started.

I used a low class transfer spell... But apparently it failed...
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

I know that it's supposed to work like that, but I just got used to the comfort of having friends who understood what I said in whatever way I said them (=
Get out of that comfort zone!

There are many common aspects we can give to humans. Curious is the leading one of them.

Roger. Yuki-senpai, then.
Just recalled how I called my friend from university "senpai", too, for showing me the path.
Annoying can be one too.

:hee
I never have any senpai.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Not really... But ceasefire is boring... Especially when we haven't even started.

I used a low class transfer spell... But apparently it failed...
Indeed.

:-_-
You should practice your magic more.
Send me my tea again!

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Huh? What? Where? When?
When you were mean to him in your thread, to his bewilderment.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Job! Finally!

Indeed.

:-_-
You should practice your magic more.
Send me my tea again!
So start a fight... Pretty please? :pout

But I'm lazy. I rather let others work for me.
I sent the tea again... This time with FedEx.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

Get out of that comfort zone!
I know that I have to. It's like trying to sleep five more minutes before completely sobering up.

Annoying can be one too.

:hee
I never have any senpai.
Hmm, perhaps, but not as common. Surely there are people who at least know that they are being annoying and show the decency to stop.

Ah, it's a good thing to have, I guess. I feel like I'm being supported. Yet another feeling of comfort :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

So start a fight... Pretty please? :pout

But I'm lazy. I rather let others work for me.
I sent the tea again... This time with FedEx.
As I said before, I never start any.

Are you sure FedEx can reach me?

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

I know that I have to. It's like trying to sleep five more minutes before completely sobering up.
Only that you end up sleeping for a few hours more.

Hmm, perhaps, but not as common. Surely there are people who at least know that they are being annoying and show the decency to stop.

Ah, it's a good thing to have, I guess. I feel like I'm being supported. Yet another feeling of comfort :XD
I mean it in a general sense. As a group, humans can be very annoying.

Well, I think I have one, I just never call her that. :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

Only that you end up sleeping for a few hours more.
My "five minutes" added up to almost two years now. I wonder for how long I will be running around.

I mean it in a general sense. As a group, humans can be very annoying.

Well, I think I have one, I just never call her that. :XD
Yes, but they sort of get their attitude over the time, unlike curiosity, which is somewhat latent in everyone.
Oh well, some people might be annoying to the degree that it feels like a long inherited power of theirs, ehm. That I don't disagree with.

Being called senpai must be pleasing in some sense, though, you should do it, for once at least :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Job! Finally!

As I said before, I never start any.

Are you sure FedEx can reach me?
Then we have a problem...

I don't know... Apparently it didn't. Well at least someone can be happy about a cup of tea then.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

But apparently my transport skills are not that good.
I'll try though. :blush
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: In Hogwarts. Busy. Owl post only.

Training is a part of my daily life. Usually I train my lazy skills though.
 
Top