Re: A Job! Finally!
Then again, I sometimes think that it's life which is a tiny point in the space and it's death that it actually progress. Aah, needing a break for my mind, I could tell that much.
You sound like a military tactician, cool!
I think I get what you mean. Measuring yourself is kinda hard, but it's some necessary self-control you cannot bypass.
I do, I do. My learning will never end till I die.Huh. You have a lot to learn then.
Both offense and defense. In bullying, more often than not, offense is the best defense.![]()
Then again, I sometimes think that it's life which is a tiny point in the space and it's death that it actually progress. Aah, needing a break for my mind, I could tell that much.
You sound like a military tactician, cool!
I'm hardly an expert, but.. Okay, I can't argue. Just realized myself how circumstantial things might get.I'd say it depends on the situation.
Just don't do it too often. That's what makes things backfired. As the good bard says, "you can't have too much of a good thing."
I think I get what you mean. Measuring yourself is kinda hard, but it's some necessary self-control you cannot bypass.






