Everybody love the team now in France. One month ago, nobody could stand that team.
If you're not french, it's hard to love a team including jackasses like Ribery or Evra (well Ribery is out now)
I absolutely hate that team. If the prize to pay for a first round elimination was a first round elimination for my country, I would gladly pay it.
After Knysna, They should have the balls to radiate forever every member of that team or at the very least the leaders and Ribery and Evra were part of it.
Evra might the biggest jackass in football right now. Aside from real criminals, Evra is the worst. His interview at telefoot (most well known foot show in France) a few month ago was scandalous. There were enough display of what kind of human being this piece of shit is.
If this wasn't enough, the simple fact that they are in such a weak group when it should have been italy there ... It's plainly cheating from Platini.
To conclude, I was in holiday in France in 1998, obnoxious pricks ...
I fucking hate this team.