- Joined
- Dec 8, 2005
- Messages
- 2,205
- Reaction score
- 1,001
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The argument on the players playing in Europe was including Brasil and Argentina because I was explaining the performances of Costa Rica and US. Somehow, Leoat12 took this as a chance to attack Europpean teams and said it was a lame excuse. I still think it's a valid argument.
After that argument, I also explained that there was a bigger enthusiam toward the national team. (Still last page before Leoat12 response). Now, I just said that this enthusiasm is linked to poverty (not only to poverty but still linked). It's a logical continuation and yes, I launched a jab to Leoat12 but I was coming towards this anyway. And I'm not the only one saying it: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...verty--the-creator-of-superstars-9432245.html
Plus, as we are talking football, being obnoxious towards other nations is a sport in itself and sometimes I find it funny. Leoat12 basically wet his pants when talking about Brasil and is very dishonest in his analyses. You're not that different when talking about argentina. So, yeah, I play the big oaf to join the party but it's not entirely factless either.
I stop there as it's annoying the mods but this kind of bar discussions is part of football
After that argument, I also explained that there was a bigger enthusiam toward the national team. (Still last page before Leoat12 response). Now, I just said that this enthusiasm is linked to poverty (not only to poverty but still linked). It's a logical continuation and yes, I launched a jab to Leoat12 but I was coming towards this anyway. And I'm not the only one saying it: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...verty--the-creator-of-superstars-9432245.html
Plus, as we are talking football, being obnoxious towards other nations is a sport in itself and sometimes I find it funny. Leoat12 basically wet his pants when talking about Brasil and is very dishonest in his analyses. You're not that different when talking about argentina. So, yeah, I play the big oaf to join the party but it's not entirely factless either.
I stop there as it's annoying the mods but this kind of bar discussions is part of football
Last edited:



).



