https://vine.co/v/Mtpi9Autv5Q
What? I personally find this coach funny, he looks like a cartoon character.
What? I personally find this coach funny, he looks like a cartoon character.




I don't think you know what justice means...lolEverything I said here about Suárez case the lawyer is using to defend Suárez and much more. You guys don't know how justice is at all. Let's see what will be FIFA decision.![]()
I know very well what justice means.I don't think you know what justice means...lol
And besides, what we want and what will happen aren't the same thing
Then you'd understand that an inappropriate punishment isn't justice, it's the absence of it.I know very well what justice means.
What do you mean?

What is fair and it is unfair? Something can be fair for you and unfair for another, it is subjective. What rules the justice is its neutrality, Suárez was charged as suspect of biting since you cannot accuse someone without the proper judgement. Based on this principle, the lawyers will try to prove that the suspect is false.Then you'd understand that an inappropriate punishment isn't justice, it's the absence of it.
How people react to something like that differs. I said if I ran FIFA he'd be banned for life, and I stick by that. It doesn't mean that that is what will happen.
The media needs no influence, all the evidence is apparentWhat is fair and it is unfair? Something can be fair for you and unfair for another, it is subjective. What rules the justice is its neutrality, Suárez was charged as suspect of biting since you cannot accuse someone without the proper judgement. Based on this principle, the lawyers will try to prove that the suspect is false.
What the media says doesn't influences (shouldn't at least) the judgement. If the lawyer is good enough, he can go free of the accusation. That's how judgements work.
If true, LOL. Muntari had already picked up a second yellow, so he wouldn't even be available for the Portugal match anyway.
I think that the real issue was the the French subs/reserves aren't nearly as good as the starters. France looked a certain poise and drive forward without Valbuena and Cabaye on the pitch.I felt like Benzema couldn't have as many ball reception as he would have liked. Ecuador broke the French's game tempo quite well and fought very much, even though we did a big turnover (6 players) for that encounter. I felt kinda disgusted when the Ecuador was ten, but fortunately they did so great nevertheless, the 2nd period was better for France as the goal was directly threatened several times but man Dominguez (goalkeeper) was such a wall.


Dude, it was simply impossible to defend himThe lawyer was not that good after all.![]()
