- Joined
- Jan 10, 2014
- Messages
- 398
- Reaction score
- 139
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Gotcha!Count me in. If I haven't the time I will PM you.
Gotcha!Count me in. If I haven't the time I will PM you.


nicoWho's hosting?![]()
well If we start around 10th-13th Im still in I think but 15 is too late cuz I am leaving on the 20th in early morning so I will see when you set up the date !...you said in for anything
The 15th isn't set in stone yet it was just a suggestion. I can start it on the 13th. Thats probably better since its a Sunday.well If we start around 10th-13th Im still in I think but 15 is too late cuz I am leaving on the 20th in early morning so I will see when you set up the date !

Then Im in ... I guess a game wont last 7 daysThe 15th isn't set in stone yet it was just a suggestion. I can start it on the 13th. Thats probably better since its a Sunday.![]()


even 15-17 is enough ... I mean we played under 10 game too 
WE dont need that much IMOeven 15-17 is enough ... I mean we played under 10 game too
![]()
Yeah I think less than 20 wouldn't be as good with this game. I plan to have a lot of abilities and actions going on so its much better with the more people.If we're not 30 I won't play btw :<

dude...you are such a liar...you can't resistIf we're not 30 I won't play btw :<
I'll get my recruiting pants.dude...you are such a liar...you can't resist
you are stalking the thread to much for you to not play....I'll get my recruiting pants.

uh I never signed up.lawlett-kun
Kat
Zasz
digitaldude
Ustegius
Xadyu
gnut
Hardy
Demonspeed
Frostymouse
3c
Beatrice
12 people so far, if at least 8 more can join we are set!![]()
Then just don't post so much?LOL I am not going to play if we are 30 I dont feel like reading 5 threads in 3 days![]()
The record is 24 or something players. I don't think you know how much some people here are able to post...30 would be GREAT but idk if we can get that much with the activity here. Has there been a game that large before on here? If so and we can get to 30 by mid July, all the better.
When ppl dont post They mostly are "suspicious" and I was talking about reading the other posts and I cant tell them to post less.Then just don't post so much?
Yeah 30 sounds dreadful but you're not innocent either.
Oh my bad. But are you interested in joining though?uh I never signed up.
Yeah I co-hosted a few games at Narutoforums and have played in at least a dozen more. Each of those games are much larger than this one Im doing, we usually had at least 30-40 members playing when I used to. But it has been a while since I last played, 2012 actually lol. I just stopped having time until recently.IIRC you haven't played here before Nico, so you got experience from another place or something? You obviously aren't a newbie and a newbie wouldn't host anyway, so what's your story?
If you want more people you should go through the history thread to see who would normally frequent the games and send out mass-PMs. Always helps attract people, but often you'd need to do it multiple times as people are lazy/good at ignoring first attempts.