Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
NnT theme...huh nico?

:toc
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Who's hosting? :notsure
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
If I'm not too busy, I'll play.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
...you said in for anything
well If we start around 10th-13th Im still in I think but 15 is too late cuz I am leaving on the 20th in early morning so I will see when you set up the date !
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well If we start around 10th-13th Im still in I think but 15 is too late cuz I am leaving on the 20th in early morning so I will see when you set up the date !
The 15th isn't set in stone yet it was just a suggestion. I can start it on the 13th. Thats probably better since its a Sunday. :^_^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
The 15th isn't set in stone yet it was just a suggestion. I can start it on the 13th. Thats probably better since its a Sunday. :^_^
Then Im in ... I guess a game wont last 7 days :XD
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lawlett-kun
Kat
Zasz
digitaldude
Ustegius
Xadyu
gnut
Hardy
Demonspeed
Frostymouse
3c
Beatrice

12 people so far, if at least 8 more can join we are set! :zomg
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
WE dont need that much IMO :XD even 15-17 is enough ... I mean we played under 10 game too :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If we're not 30 I won't play btw :<
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
WE dont need that much IMO :XD even 15-17 is enough ... I mean we played under 10 game too :XD
If we're not 30 I won't play btw :<
Yeah I think less than 20 wouldn't be as good with this game. I plan to have a lot of abilities and actions going on so its much better with the more people.

30 would be GREAT but idk if we can get that much with the activity here. Has there been a game that large before on here? If so and we can get to 30 by mid July, all the better.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
LOL I am not going to play if we are 30 I dont feel like reading 5 threads in 3 days :nah
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
lawlett-kun
Kat
Zasz
digitaldude
Ustegius
Xadyu
gnut
Hardy
Demonspeed
Frostymouse
3c
Beatrice

12 people so far, if at least 8 more can join we are set! :zomg
uh I never signed up.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

IIRC you haven't played here before Nico, so you got experience from another place or something? You obviously aren't a newbie and a newbie wouldn't host anyway, so what's your story?

If you want more people you should go through the history thread to see who would normally frequent the games and send out mass-PMs. Always helps attract people, but often you'd need to do it multiple times as people are lazy/good at ignoring first attempts.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

LOL I am not going to play if we are 30 I dont feel like reading 5 threads in 3 days :nah
Then just don't post so much?

Yeah 30 sounds dreadful but you're not innocent either.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

30 would be GREAT but idk if we can get that much with the activity here. Has there been a game that large before on here? If so and we can get to 30 by mid July, all the better.
The record is 24 or something players. I don't think you know how much some people here are able to post...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
There were limitations to how much posts one can make in a day, no? I would not worry about it too much even if there are many players playing the game.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Then just don't post so much?

Yeah 30 sounds dreadful but you're not innocent either.
When ppl dont post They mostly are "suspicious" and I was talking about reading the other posts and I cant tell them to post less.
 

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
139
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
uh I never signed up.
Oh my bad. But are you interested in joining though?


IIRC you haven't played here before Nico, so you got experience from another place or something? You obviously aren't a newbie and a newbie wouldn't host anyway, so what's your story?

If you want more people you should go through the history thread to see who would normally frequent the games and send out mass-PMs. Always helps attract people, but often you'd need to do it multiple times as people are lazy/good at ignoring first attempts.
Yeah I co-hosted a few games at Narutoforums and have played in at least a dozen more. Each of those games are much larger than this one Im doing, we usually had at least 30-40 members playing when I used to. But it has been a while since I last played, 2012 actually lol. I just stopped having time until recently.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top