I wouldn't have given it to Robben over Messi either, honestly.I don't think that Robben nor Macherano deserve it more than Messi, and I'm trying to be objective.
I wouldn't have given it to Robben over Messi either, honestly.I don't think that Robben nor Macherano deserve it more than Messi, and I'm trying to be objective.
More teams at the top, yes yes. Let the hate flow through you.Of course, you have more teams...
I get the point but isnt 4 years way too much ? I think 2 years would be perfect ^^It gives it more value. If it's every year then it has close to no value. Plus, it takes a while to do the qualies everywhere.
Tormenting me howMore teams at the top, yes yes. Let the hate flow through you.
At this point you still can t see when a post is just a provocation ?
I m just having fun tormenting you.

I already showed stats that say Messi > Robben, plus he played the final.James, Muller, or Robben should've won it.
You could say the same about the Olympics, but I think it's fine this way. I don't see a reason to have it more often.I get the point but isnt 4 years way too much ? I think 2 years would be perfect ^^
Mascherano was THE midfielder this tournament, at least defensivly speaking. It is not really about his last minute saves either, the guy has an incredible movement without ball when his team is defending, he can take out 2-3 guys almost by himself just by anticipation and intelligent movement.Of course, you have more teams...
I don't think that Robben nor Macherano deserve it more than Messi, and I'm trying to be objective.
Without Messi we prolly would had been out in 16's, and that's a fact I guess.Without Mascherano, you would have conceded much more goals, that´s my opinion.
He was one of the best attackers (if not the 2nd best, only behind James) of the WC, not just Argentina.Sure, Messi was your best guy offensively speaking but taht was not so hard since, besides Di Maria a bit, your offense sucked this tourney, partly due to heavy parking by our opponents biut also due to indivudal weaknesses
How often is it given to defenders though, honestly? It's the same with awards in all sports, unless it's specifically for a defensive player.Mascherano was THE midfielder this tournament, at least defensivly speaking. It is not really about his last minute saves either, the guy has an incredible movement without ball when his team is defending, he can take out 2-3 guys almost by himself just by anticipation and intelligent movement.
Sure, Messi was your best guy offensively speaking but taht was not so hard since, besides Di Maria a bit, your offense sucked this tourney, partly due to heavy parking by our opponents biut also due to indivudal weaknesses.
Without Mascherano, you would have conceded much more goals, that´s my opinion.
It doesnt really matter but if we are already talking about it ... I think the Olympics are a bit different than WC since there are many sports on the Olmypics and just one on WC so I think Olympics shouldnt be so often so its good as it is. Though Hockey WC is every year, Im not saying that its not enjoyable cuz Im looking forward to it every year but It would be more special if it was every 2 years lets say. Cuz this way we can say "Maybe next year" .. So 2 years for WC and 4 for the Olympics would be perfect!You could say the same about the Olympics, but I think it's fine this way. I don't see a reason to have it more often.

Well, Khan received it in 2002 and Cannavaro in 2006.How often is it given to defenders though, honestly? It's the same with awards in all sports, unless it's specifically for a defensive player.
What about the European Championship?So 2 years for WC and 4 for the Olympics would be perfect!
Yeah but depending on where it's held, a shitload of city planning and construction needs to go on. So it isn't that different from the Olympiad.It doesnt really matter but if we are already talking about it ... I think the Olympics are a bit different than WC since there are many sports on the Olmypics and just one on WC so I think Olympics shouldnt be so often so its good as it is. Though Hockey WC is every year, Im not saying that its not enjoyable cuz Im looking forward to it every year but It would be more special if it was every 2 years lets say. Cuz this way we can say "Maybe next year" .. So 2 years for WC and 4 for the Olympics would be perfect!
That I dont really care about, never watched, never knew when it was so I cant really sayWhat about the European Championship?

No, Zidane won it in 2006Well, Khan received it in 2002 and Cannavaro in 2006.
Well yeah football WC probably needs much more preparations than others so I guessYeah but depending on where it's held, a shitload of city planning and construction needs to go on. So it isn't that different from the Olympiad.

Nope, Cannavaro.No, Zidane won it in 2006