Yes but even then you can move the timeslot. Not that hard. And in Qatar nobody cares anyway.
He must be, after this crappy campaign and his lack of honesty. However, we have to find a great coach since the beginning, a foreign would be great.Seems like Scolari will be fired, so there's that at least...
ps: Happy for Germany! They did a great job!
In what universe would they ever hire someone who isn't Brazilian?He must be, after this crappy campaign and his lack of honesty. However, we have to find a great coach since the beginning, a foreign would be great.
It's already said that they contacted Mourinho but he has no interest.In what universe would they ever hire someone who isn't Brazilian?
Not that it shouldn't happen, but the concept seems almost unbelievable to me
As hilarious as that would be, I don't blame himIt's already said that they contacted Mourinho but he has no interest.

In an universe where there is no Brazilian coach worthy the spot aka this universe.In what universe would they ever hire someone who isn't Brazilian?
Not that it shouldn't happen, but the concept seems almost unbelievable to me
That's not what I heard. Mourinho is a name, but no contact was made.It's already said that they contacted Mourinho but he has no interest.
...ok Dr. Seuss, no need to rhyme.That's not what I heard. Mourinho is a name, but no contact was made.
I didn't want it either, but it didn't go as I planned itCongrats, Germany!![]()
When the game was approaching the 90 min mark without any goals, I was worried that it would go to PK. I was so nervous while watching so I didn't want that to happen.


is it as bad as it looks or it's just the press doing some work?As expected, really![]()
I'm not really watching the news but we haven't heard anything.is it as bad as it looks or it's just the press doing some work?
It's weird for top nations to go outside their countrymen. Of course if there's no one else who's suitable, by all means. Just something you usually wouldn't see. Or maybe my impression is off.In an universe where there is no Brazilian coach worthy the spot aka this universe.
Why is it unbelievable?

Nope, absolutely correct. Top teams usually go for countrymen, there are only a few exceptions. Germany always had German coaches, Italy always had Italian coaches, Brazil always had Brazilian coaches if i am not mistaken. Argentina had 2 Italian coaches at one point respectively but that´s just an exception.It's weird for top nations to go outside their countrymen. Of course if there's no one else who's suitable, by all means. Just something you usually wouldn't see. Or maybe my impression is off.
.Well, I wasn't including them in my "top teams", noNope, absolutely correct. Top teams usually go for countrymen, there are only a few exceptions. Germany always had German coaches, Italy always had Italian coaches, Brazil always had Brazilian coaches if i am not mistaken. Argentina had 2 Italian coaches at one point respectively but that´s just an exception.
Well, England had Eriksson and Capello while Portugal had Scolari but you can´t really count them as top teams.
