- Joined
- Jul 24, 2009
- Messages
- 1,121
- Reaction score
- 512
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Que Sera...Sera
Right. Most of this came from thinking about the direction of my life at the time. Even without children of my own I can see the rewards of fatherhood. I'm not sure if I can make the cut however. I've dated 3 women with children and one out of that three had a daughter who was nuts about me (and I her). We were flinging noodles at each other on my first date with her mom lol. Tore me up that her mom and I didn't work out after about a month and I kinda never got over feeling bad for the kid.
Right. Most of this came from thinking about the direction of my life at the time. Even without children of my own I can see the rewards of fatherhood. I'm not sure if I can make the cut however. I've dated 3 women with children and one out of that three had a daughter who was nuts about me (and I her). We were flinging noodles at each other on my first date with her mom lol. Tore me up that her mom and I didn't work out after about a month and I kinda never got over feeling bad for the kid.




. Such an obvious and simple thing to do that I feel pretty stupid now.






