TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Que Sera...Sera

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Que Sera...Sera

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/tkrmxtuesday/1970s-heroin-flow[/SOUNDCLOUD]

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/tkrmx/12-one-minute-to-midnight-ft-wu-tan[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Going in deep :datass

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/tkrmx3/dustman[/SOUNDCLOUD]

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/tkrmx3/metalman[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Another 8bit Mashup with 3-6 Mafia :kreygasm

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Okay I'm done
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

good stuff....

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

if it ain't em or nas....:lmao


that whole rakim album was the shiznit...got to double up on you


gangsta shit gee...still holds up son
I stopped by to give you a hello Greg and I see this? Ohh man... I will not sound like a grumpy old man complaining how "these kids" know nothing about hip hop haha. I will however be taking a musical trip back to this time for the rest of the week :D Thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

well...krik < xi0....xi0 < krik

this jitterbug know good music....:thumbs


how you been bro,busy?...
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

well...krik < xi0....xi0 < krik

this jitterbug know good music....:thumbs


how you been bro,busy?...
All things considered, very well. Thanks for asking. You know quite a bit about a lot of things man and very humble hats off to you:super. I've been stalking you for a long time on this board :snidely. Yeah busy as hell but happy I can finally go through my life with a fine tooth comb and get the fleas out. Busy with Culinary school and stitching up some old family wounds (sigh...long story but I've been the designated "peacemaker" since forever).

Still have a lot of reading to do but I have started checking out Fairy Tail. How goes it for you?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

All things considered, very well. Thanks for asking. You know quite a bit about a lot of things man and very humble hats off to you:super. I've been stalking you for a long time on this board :snidely. Yeah busy as hell but happy I can finally go through my life with a fine tooth comb and get the fleas out. Busy with Culinary school and stitching up some old family wounds (sigh...long story but I've been the designated "peacemaker" since forever).

Still have a lot of reading to do but I have started checking out Fairy Tail. How goes it for you?
i'm tight...
busy with work(i run a kitchen...co-ink-ki-dink:hee)....last week and the one before,was school shopping for my youngest boy(had a late jump on it).
spent quite a bit this summer on metrocon and tampa comicon...xD

Yeah....mediator is a tough job,especially when it's family(and also who,moms/pops/sis/bro/etc)....wish you luck:thumbs

funny,my son just said he started FT anime...:toc
i told you try Shingeki no Kyojin and Nanatsu no Taizai...Berserk if you haven't read yet,it just started back up after over a year hiatus.
what a bad music taste sigh
:nah

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

Yeah....mediator is a tough job,especially when it's family(and also who,moms/pops/sis/bro/etc)....wish you luck:thumbs
Pretty much the entire family. Things are at a weird place with us all which is the culmination of years of unnecessary stupidity. I'm tired of it, always hated it and most of us are pretty old now. I'm clearing the way for some new things, people and experiences in my life since things have improved for me with age. I've decided to get my middle age crises out of the way now (at 38). The sheer number of younger women at school flirting with me feels pretty damn nice :D

Don't bother defending your musical tastes. I gave up on it myself but then again its Hip Hop/Rap "crap" :eyeroll in this case. It will get slammed on sight regardless. I should post some House/Dance on here just to watch the tomatoes fly. Aw hell haha, let me know if you see what I did here :D

Haven't forgotten your list either. Already into Berserk pretty much but missing a few just FT distracted me momentarily :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

nono lawlett is my buddy...he just doesn't dig rap.xD

unfortunate,your family situation...but all i can say from experience.be there when they "really need you"...kk
leave that drama for the drama...get you babes:thumbs
i got a ex crackhead aunt and a jailbird uncle....so believe me i know bout stupid shit.
all i can say...get that school....

oh...the shorties holler'n huh?....
better get it while the getting is good....
not only you got to compete with age...but lesbianism is taking over:rofl

BONUS*


:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

nono lawlett is my buddy...he just doesn't dig rap.xD
Oh way ahead on that one hehe. I just no longer go into opening an objective discussion on certain 'reasons' why. I learned a long time ago not to even use the bad taste phrase when it comes to music. I guess it's because my old ass has heard so much and so many different kinds over the years :) This has only made me love it all even more.

dig what you dig.

unfortunate,your family situation...but all i can say from experience.be there when they "really need you"...kk
leave that drama for the drama...get you babes:thumbs
i got a ex crackhead aunt and a jailbird uncle....so believe me i know bout stupid shit.
all i can say...get that school....

oh...the shorties holler'n huh?....
better get it while the getting is good....
not only you got to compete with age...but lesbianism is taking over:rofl

BONUS*


:dancin
Indeed. Early in life I felt like they all decided to make me pocket Jesus, but now I just want them all the 'heal' so to speak. I do what I can where it counts. My mom and stepdad only recently got back together due to his drug use and I have nephews in prison. The whole thing makes me pretty sad but I'm thankful for happier personal times after a slow start out of the gate.

Yeah for some reason I put on a Chef's uniform and women just gaze and grin at me all day and in class. Not sure if I even have the time to take any offers haha but there are a couple I actually 'like'. Maybe I will...Maybe it will sweep the remaining crumbs of a breakup three years ago out of my system:)

Oh and stop reminding me of the coincidences haha This is starting to get weird:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

it will come bro...just have to keep strivin...don't give up.
i just got my first house at 38....yeah i bought cars,but the house made me realize,i stepped up.

man...you better tap...
what's wrong with yo'ol'ass....scared?....
:kukuku

fuck that 3yrs ago shietttttttttt!!!!

:XD

Nicca,i would be like a hound after 3months...hell,3weeks....who am i kidding...i kill a bish after 3days:lmao

:rofl
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

it will come bro...just have to keep strivin...don't give up.
i just got my first house at 38....yeah i bought cars,but the house made me realize,i stepped up.

man...you better tap...
what's wrong with yo'ol'ass....scared?....
:kukuku

fuck that 3yrs ago shietttttttttt!!!!

:XD

Nicca,i would be like a hound after 3months...hell,3weeks....who am i kidding...i kill a bish after 3days:lmao

:rofl
Hahaha I'm dieing I swear! You are absolutely right but don't get me wrong, considering my life from 8th grade up until now, things are getting better and better. Those small victories and advances are what I appreciate the most.

Maybe I'm just overwhelmed lol. Believe it or not, I'm ready to throw myself right into the lioness den. I'm going to be taking yoga classes soon to help get over a few injuries so I can start working out again (that is my story and I am sticking to it).

Yeah three years is ancient history but trust me, this one was ugly.
 
Last edited:

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

I forgot to mention a 'mandatory' internship at my school. (I'm starting to wonder if I have puppet strings attached to me somewhere) Know of any restaurants that wouldn't mind a functionally sober future chef hanging around all day? :D I actually have years of experience already so I DO know how NOT to be a dumbass in the kitchen haha. This is just a program requirement but I do not really have a desire to do anything here in Georgia.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

I forgot to mention a 'mandatory' internship at my school. (I'm starting to wonder if I have puppet strings attached to me somewhere) Know of any restaurants that wouldn't mind a functionally sober future chef hanging around all day? :D I actually have years of experience already so I DO know how NOT to be a dumbass in the kitchen haha. This is just a program requirement but I do not really have a desire to do anything here in Georgia.
well....we are the land of tourism...
there's probably 100s in just my county alone.

:XD


@lawlett
what's wrong with gai?:-_-

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

worktime...cya guys later

:bye
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

well....we are the land of tourism...
there's probably 100s in just my county alone.

:XD


@lawlett
what's wrong with gai?:-_-

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

worktime...cya guys later

:bye
Heading out myself soon but yeah...I might look into getting a new fishing rod and a good cooler while I check "the land of tourism"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top