Re: Que Sera...Sera
Last edited by a moderator:


I stopped by to give you a hello Greg and I see this? Ohh man... I will not sound like a grumpy old man complaining how "these kids" know nothing about hip hop haha. I will however be taking a musical trip back to this time for the rest of the weekif it ain't em or nas....
that whole rakim album was the shiznit...got to double up on you
gangsta shit gee...still holds up son
Thanks.
All things considered, very well. Thanks for asking. You know quite a bit about a lot of things man and very humble hats off to youwell...krik < xi0....xi0 < krik
this jitterbug know good music....
how you been bro,busy?...
. I've been stalking you for a long time on this board
. Yeah busy as hell but happy I can finally go through my life with a fine tooth comb and get the fleas out. Busy with Culinary school and stitching up some old family wounds (sigh...long story but I've been the designated "peacemaker" since forever).i'm tight...All things considered, very well. Thanks for asking. You know quite a bit about a lot of things man and very humble hats off to you. I've been stalking you for a long time on this board
. Yeah busy as hell but happy I can finally go through my life with a fine tooth comb and get the fleas out. Busy with Culinary school and stitching up some old family wounds (sigh...long story but I've been the designated "peacemaker" since forever).
Still have a lot of reading to do but I have started checking out Fairy Tail. How goes it for you?
)....last week and the one before,was school shopping for my youngest boy(had a late jump on it).
what a bad music taste sigh

Pretty much the entire family. Things are at a weird place with us all which is the culmination of years of unnecessary stupidity. I'm tired of it, always hated it and most of us are pretty old now. I'm clearing the way for some new things, people and experiences in my life since things have improved for me with age. I've decided to get my middle age crises out of the way now (at 38). The sheer number of younger women at school flirting with me feels pretty damn niceYeah....mediator is a tough job,especially when it's family(and also who,moms/pops/sis/bro/etc)....wish you luck![]()
in this case. It will get slammed on sight regardless. I should post some House/Dance on here just to watch the tomatoes fly. Aw hell haha, let me know if you see what I did here 



Oh way ahead on that one hehe. I just no longer go into opening an objective discussion on certain 'reasons' why. I learned a long time ago not to even use the bad taste phrase when it comes to music. I guess it's because my old ass has heard so much and so many different kinds over the yearsnono lawlett is my buddy...he just doesn't dig rap.xD
This has only made me love it all even more.Indeed. Early in life I felt like they all decided to make me pocket Jesus, but now I just want them all the 'heal' so to speak. I do what I can where it counts. My mom and stepdad only recently got back together due to his drug use and I have nephews in prison. The whole thing makes me pretty sad but I'm thankful for happier personal times after a slow start out of the gate.unfortunate,your family situation...but all i can say from experience.be there when they "really need you"...kk
leave that drama for the drama...get you babes
i got a ex crackhead aunt and a jailbird uncle....so believe me i know bout stupid shit.
all i can say...get that school....
oh...the shorties holler'n huh?....
better get it while the getting is good....
not only you got to compete with age...but lesbianism is taking over
BONUS*
![]()






Hahaha I'm dieing I swear! You are absolutely right but don't get me wrong, considering my life from 8th grade up until now, things are getting better and better. Those small victories and advances are what I appreciate the most.it will come bro...just have to keep strivin...don't give up.
i just got my first house at 38....yeah i bought cars,but the house made me realize,i stepped up.
man...you better tap...
what's wrong with yo'ol'ass....scared?....
fuck that 3yrs ago shietttttttttt!!!!
Nicca,i would be like a hound after 3months...hell,3weeks....who am i kidding...i kill a bish after 3days
![]()

I actually have years of experience already so I DO know how NOT to be a dumbass in the kitchen haha. This is just a program requirement but I do not really have a desire to do anything here in Georgia.well....we are the land of tourism...I forgot to mention a 'mandatory' internship at my school. (I'm starting to wonder if I have puppet strings attached to me somewhere) Know of any restaurants that wouldn't mind a functionally sober future chef hanging around all day?I actually have years of experience already so I DO know how NOT to be a dumbass in the kitchen haha. This is just a program requirement but I do not really have a desire to do anything here in Georgia.



Heading out myself soon but yeah...I might look into getting a new fishing rod and a good cooler while I check "the land of tourism"well....we are the land of tourism...
there's probably 100s in just my county alone.
@lawlett
what's wrong with gai?
---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------
worktime...cya guys later
![]()