Coloring The Naruto Fanart Thread

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Ah...not again!

It's Day 1 of the 345 Agony Thread!​

Oh, the agony of having yet another Agony Thread!

Luckily, we're off to a great start with the fanart again, though! :D




 

SmallTiger

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
125
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
United States
OK, this one's a bit racy, but it's great for us Orochi-sama fans.... if you are not a :oro fan, you view it at your own risk!!! (Strangely, he had a similar expression on the cover of today's manga chapter...)

This is....
Bishie Villain: Orochimaru by ~jadress on deviantART


Mods, if you find this objectionable please let me know and I'll remove it.
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
WOOT!

That's not objectionable (heck, I'd say this week's cover is more suggestive than that!). :D

Thanks for posting! I love it!
 

Uozumi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ah...I have some Naruto parodies I did...I guess this is where I put them ^_^

They, naturally, have spoilers for whatever chapter they belong to. If I posted in the wrong place, I'm really sorry.

NG means "No Go" and these are posted in the order I did them in. : D


Naruto NG Chapter 311: Super Cool Jutsu
Naruto NG Chapter 257: For the Sake of a Plot
Naruto NG Chapter 313: Given a Choice

The latest one (for 343) ended up becomming a submission for a contest here, so I don't think I'm supposed to repost it in this thread.

Thank you for your time.
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for your contribution Uozumi - I really liked the last one with Asuma! Funny!

Edit: and woah! Your coloured manga scans are awesome!! That POT one is great - even though I don't even read it - still a great colouring. Nice one! :D
 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
kadoman love your sig

some fun stuff



-




 
Last edited:

asatori

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Kuwait
heres some cute stuff hope you like it :hbunny







 
Last edited:

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
cool
 

asatori

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Kuwait
heres a colored version of the itach fanart i posted befor ,please excuse the poor painting since iam a begginer and tell me what you think:hbunny

 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I know! I get all feverish just lookin' at it! Heh...my inner fangirl. it's the first time I've considered that Sasori might have been beautiful, as opposed to a little muppet. It's a fantastic artistic interpretation of him.

One more for the road eh?


This was done by somebody who goes by the name of Shinobi Mind Tricks at NF (damn awesome name) and has a DA account, but I can't for the life of me remember his name there. Anyone else know?
DA account SasoriSama http://www.deviantart.com/deviation...ri&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5
^^
 

Dimitri1

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Here's something I made.

[wl]That drawing was done by Dynamic Dragon as Reaver Reload pointed our here. [/wl]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SmallTiger

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
125
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
United States
This one is especially for TayuyaTheNorthGate and all my fellow despondent followers of Orochi-sama... from GomiBAKO on DeviantArt. This is small view- the original is pretty big.
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
WTF!!! *nosebleed*

HOOOOO!!!! WOW!!! I LOVE IT!!! Gaaaaah!! Orooo...where are you? :wtf

SmallTiger you are a champion! Thank you so much for that! :D
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
This one is especially for TayuyaTheNorthGate and all my fellow despondent followers of Orochi-sama... from GomiBAKO on DeviantArt. This is small view- the original is pretty big.
ahahahah lol Orocimaru is a hot bad ass :D :luv
 

SmallTiger

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
125
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*Waves to Kadoman and Sakura-Aniki* Hah hah, glad you both like it!!

We WILL see him again...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
of course we did :D can't wait for more
 

LotusBlade

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
392
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Naruto and Sasuke Clash!

Hello Everyone,

I was surfin the net, and found an excellent coloring and drawing of naruto and sasuke, it is one of the best i've seen. I've never seen a picture this great~

I take no credit for this what so ever, just sharing this wonderful picture!


Enjoy~!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Naruto and Sasuke Clash!

Hey that IS cool. Thanks for sharing. ^_^v
 
Top