Coloring The Naruto Fanart Thread

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: Naruto and Sasuke Clash!

hmmm, it hink i've seen that before somewhere.... :headscratch

anyways, i think these are more appropriate places to post them as it's not your own work....
The Naruto Fanart Thread
Great Artist Studio Thread

deferring to k-man for an expert opinion....

edit: moved to Naruto FanArt Thread
 
Last edited:

Xarcer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 5, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
may i use these for signature? they are GREAT!!
 

LotusBlade

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
392
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Naruto and Sasuke Clash!

Hello Everyone,

I was surfin the net, and found an excellent coloring and drawing of naruto and sasuke, it is one of the best i've seen. I've never seen a picture this great~

I take no credit for this what so ever, just sharing this wonderful picture!


Enjoy~!
I know this pic! wait a second and I'll put a link to the deviantart one http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33720840/?qo=36&q=by:borammy&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps here it is!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yes it's really nice :P
 

Xarcer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 5, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
nice xd but something with narutos eyes is bugging me
 

stewie666

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Bangladesh
check this out ppl

Check this guy's gallery in Deviantart ppl...
demann66.deviantart.com
heres a couple of his naruto works... he asked me to upload em..

since this is not your work and you just like to promote his work, it has been moved here. the main naruto art board is for artists posting and promoting their OWN works. you may ask the artist who did this to join MH and contribute regularly to our naruto art board, chapter contributions and join the art contests... :D

btw.....
WOW!!!!! :wtf
.
..
:drool
...
:faint
~ T-Mage :smile-big
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Ayle

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
102
Reaction score
7
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: check this out ppl

Wow!
My new wallpaper...
 

Toni89

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
47
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: check this out ppl

amazing
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
WOW!!! Thanks for the heads up about that guy...definitely going over to check him out right now!
 

Xarcer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 5, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
wow..
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I am totally in love with this picture of Naruto and Sakura and I'm not even a fan of that pairing.

A collaboration between Innera and the wonderful SasoriSama:

WELL WORTH CLICKING THE LINK!​

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56406304/
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I am totally in love with this picture of Naruto and Sakura and I'm not even a fan of that pairing.

A collaboration between Innera and the wonderful SasoriSama:

WELL WORTH CLICKING THE LINK!​

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56406304/
*jawdrops*

holy cow. omg omg omg omg omg omg omg. Soooo nice :wtf Im usually a sakurakakashi fan, but man, that picture makes the sakuranaruto pairing complete love <3333333333
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Katy, if you think THAT'S good, LOOK AT THIS ONE!

WARNING: May cause severe heart palpitations or even loss of life for Itachi fans.​

May affect Kisame fans too... :notrust Well, it is called Shark Love... :XD

 

Warbee

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Heya, I posted my new fanart in the monthly fanart competition, but I'll post the link here again so you guys can have a looksee;

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/55563701/

*edit* Oh...uh, I hope I didn't put this in the wrong spot O_O
 
Last edited:

Ehrinuchi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
22
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, good find there with Rikuu44! I've put a watch on her. I like her work, so thanks for guiding me to that!

As for the first one, thanks! I do already have it! :amuse I can't believe the artist had to put 'both characters are 21' on it though...I mean c'mon...that is TAME. They've got clothes on! They're hardly even doing anything!

Thanks again for those links Ehrinuchi! :smile-big
 
Top