Coloring The Naruto Fanart Thread

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Random Naruto Fanart

Time for some more:





[br]Posted on: 20 February 2007, 10:29:38_________________________________________________















And how could I not like this? Unbeatable! :D

 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ALL THE PICS ARE SO GREAT
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
They are! I'm after some funny ones, so if you have any...oh, and maybe you should post that adorable Itachi-maid fanart in here too? :D
 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
YOU GOT IT[br]Posted on: February 20, 2007, 08:59:59 PM_________________________________________________
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
That is such a good likeness of him (even if he is in a maid's outfit). Is it a random picture or can you say which website you got it from?[br]Posted on: 21 February 2007, 04:37:21_________________________________________________










[br]Posted on: 22 February 2007, 14:08:48_________________________________________________Yet more! From the 343 Agony Thread! See how we fanatics pass the time?





[br]Posted on: 22 February 2007, 14:17:59_________________________________________________And even more...







 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
How come Itachi isn't naked in the second pic of the third spoiler tag above? Glad to see the Kakashi, Obito and Rin pic I posted in the agony thread included :amuse

Here's another one (might be adding future pics I post there under the spoiler too):

 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
It's not stopping any time soon...





















[br]Posted on: 22 February 2007, 14:38:51_________________________________________________
Ayah said:
How come Itachi isn't naked in the second pic of the third spoiler tag above? Glad to see the Kakashi, Obito and Rin pic I posted in the agony thread included :amuse

Here's another one (might be adding future pics I post there under the spoiler too):

I have no idea why he isn't naked, but he darn well should be.

Thanks for posting Ayah! :D[br]Posted on: 22 February 2007, 14:44:29_________________________________________________The 343 Agony Thread continues to churn out some classic fanart!





 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the contribution Arkanius! Yup, that'd be DD all right. Excellent work as always. :amuse
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Sugoi!!! I Love the MTG ones! Looks like Type 2 to me :XDDDD


 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I used to have a whole bunch of those. They were made by Punchy at Animenation forums. I'll see if I can find more because he did just about every character Kishi created.[br]Posted on: 22 February 2007, 15:40:41_________________________________________________Oh dear.

DAY 2 of waiting in agony​


Nevermind, because the 343 Agony Thread has turned up some more great fanart!






























[br]Posted on: 23 February 2007, 04:58:04_________________________________________________Oh, no! It's Agony time again! Now we have fanart from the 344 Agony Thread! Oh, the pain! The agony!

But at least we can endure the agony looking at pretty pictures. :D Funny, there seems to be an Oro theme...gee...wonder why? :amuse

Enjoy:














WARNING: The following picture my cause permanent psychological damage to non Oro fans (it may even cause damage to Oro fans!).

Look at your peril.
:D

 

Metris

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
That last picture was just nasty :-/
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Heh...well, I did say 'look at your peril'. Tsk, tsk... :amuse
 

Yondy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
140
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
I LOVE THE IDEA OF THIS THREAD KADOMAN!!!! Congrats for a beautiful thread ;) And i saw my Itachi in one of your posts, i'm flattered :amuse

Here are some of my fave fanarts ^^:








More, more:







And more:






 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I wasn't able to post additional fanart in 343's agony thread, but I went with the flow on the Oro fanart posting in 344's :D Here they are:





 

shachihoko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Some more from the last thread 343






















sorry for the long list.. ^^;[br]Posted on: March 01, 2007, 11:42:30 PM_________________________________________________Hey MangaDictus,

Do you know who made the akatsuki card? I wanted to make sure that if the creator of the cards credit the art on it?
It make it look like he claimed the whole work to himself...

Because the Sasori one is mine, I colored it.


[kado]Thanks for your contribution, though I had to take out some images that had already been posted from the last Agony thread (they're on page 3).[/kado] :)
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom




I am madly in love with these two portraits of Oro. Brilliant. The first one is quite possibly one of the most beautiful and unique fanarts I've ever seen.


The second is by the same artist.


Her DA link: http://shichinin-tai.deviantart.com/


And this next art is also stunning and done in a very individual style.


Her DA link: http://s3mtex.deviantart.com/ ---- highly recommended.

[br]Posted on: 02 March 2007, 13:16:10_________________________________________________Some more lovelies:


Don't think this pairing is ever gonna happen, but hey, it's nice. Cover your eyes GK!



Some more Oro love:



THIS is HOT!

DA link: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46359934/








 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
FOUND THIS AT NARUTO COMMUNITY :p





ENJOY
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Did you ever see yondaime doing the rasengan?

 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Ayah said:
I wasn't able to post additional fanart in 343's agony thread, but I went with the flow on the Oro fanart posting in 344's :D Here they are:





ayah-- you really are an Oro. Those are very cutesy photos of him. He looks soo lovable.
 
Top