- Joined
- Jan 13, 2007
- Messages
- 1,970
- Reaction score
- 27
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Naruto and Sasuke Clash!
hmmm, it hink i've seen that before somewhere....
anyways, i think these are more appropriate places to post them as it's not your own work....
The Naruto Fanart Thread
Great Artist Studio Thread
deferring to k-man for an expert opinion....
edit: moved to Naruto FanArt Thread
hmmm, it hink i've seen that before somewhere....

anyways, i think these are more appropriate places to post them as it's not your own work....
The Naruto Fanart Thread
Great Artist Studio Thread
deferring to k-man for an expert opinion....
edit: moved to Naruto FanArt Thread
Last edited:





The lineart in my own opinion is good cuz sakura looks cute :P but the coloring makes her look extremely cute! It's cell shading but I really like it!it's soft and ugghhh
Well, it is called Shark Love... 

I can't believe the artist had to put 'both characters are 21' on it though...I mean c'mon...that is TAME. They've got clothes on! They're hardly even doing anything!