Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Guy best character
Eh, not personally a fan of Guy. Hinata's pretty annoying, but at least she has some personality. However, Neji should have let Hinata die.

Did Neji get resurrected in the end? I can't remember.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Eh, not personally a fan of Guy. Hinata's pretty annoying, but at least she has some personality. However, Neji should have let Hinata die.

Did Neji get resurrected in the end? I can't remember.
How the hell can you say Hinata has personality, but Guy doesn't? :XD

Sorry, I don't see it that way at all. The only difference is you got some backstory with Hinata...well more than Guy anyways.

I don't think so
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
How the hell can you say Hinata has personality, but Guy doesn't? :XD

Sorry, I don't see it that way at all. The only difference is you got some backstory with Hinata...well more than Guy anyways.

I don't think so
Hinata's all about infatuation and silliness, whereas Guy is just the strong man. I'll grant that neither of them have much personality, but I think I viewed it a little differently because Hinata was in more direct contact with Naruto.

I wish that Guy had died. Naruto saving him ruined the value of his ultimately futile sacrifice.

Backstory is something when you have two characters who are pretty flat. Hinata is pretty damn annoying, however. Guy's less expressive, obviously.

That's...unfortunate. Too many people got to live who shouldn't have. Neji wasn't a great character, but him dying was kind of wrong.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hinata's all about infatuation and silliness, whereas Guy is just the strong man. I'll grant that neither of them have much personality, but I think I viewed it a little differently because Hinata was in more direct contact with Naruto.

I wish that Guy had died. Naruto saving him ruined the value of his ultimately futile sacrifice.

Backstory is something when you have two characters who are pretty flat. Hinata is pretty damn annoying, however. Guy's less expressive, obviously.

That's...unfortunate. Too many people got to live who shouldn't have. Neji wasn't a great character, but him dying was kind of wrong.
Guy is a badass without regret and Hinata is just the silly girl. See what I did there?

There are characters that are more interesting than Guy, but in comparison with Hinata...not so much

Who knows, that series fell apart.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Guy is a badass without regret and Hinata is just the silly girl. See what I did there?

There are characters that are more interesting than Guy, but in comparison with Hinata...not so much

Who knows, that series fell apart.
Oh, I know. You can see it however you want, both the way I chose to see it and the way you phrased it.

Eh, Hinata's obviously been kept around for some reason...I don't know. I can't rationalize why Hinata's still here, unless she's going to get to fulfill her desires.

It really did.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
many years ago, the Simpsoms mentined a stairway that led to nothing as an example of stupid, useless and unecessary things bought by the town.
it was funny.

and then i discover that a stairway that leads to nothing exists. :facepalm
it was listed in the "alternative sightseeing places" to visit.

 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Are you sure that it's not just an observation platform? It's in a rather odd place, but...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Are you sure that it's not just an observation platform? It's in a rather odd place, but...
The text didn't mention any temples around, but it's in China, there must be some temple around.
But it seems that it was made just to observe the landscape, 150 feet of stairs to appreciate landscape...
I can barely climb up the stairs to reach the third floor of the college library... ¬¬

Anyway, around 30 minutes ago...
[09:57] * @Zi ([email protected]) Quit (Client exited)
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You can have observation platforms just to appreciate the landscape/scenery. When I was in Freiburg, there was a 45 minute hike/climb to reach an platform that you had to climb about 100 feet to get to the top to look at the landscape.

What of it? Is there something strange about me closing irc?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
yeah, it happened in one minute. So odd. :blink


And i am just supposing that there is a landscape to see. The text didn't mention it either. :blink
Why wouldn't you mention the landscape in a text about sightseeing? ¬¬
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
yeah, it happened in one minute. So odd. :blink


And i am just supposing that there is a landscape to see. The text didn't mention it either. :blink
Why wouldn't you mention the landscape in a text about sightseeing? ¬¬
Sometimes, if I'm busy and Kaoz isn't there, I leave him a message in the topic and leave. Or, say I log on and only Friss or Sai are there (and they're never actually there), well, I leave, so...

I don't know...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
ohhh, chapters really came out one day early this week. :o
i will read them after lunch
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, you're kind of a few hours late on that front.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You can have observation platforms just to appreciate the landscape/scenery. When I was in Freiburg, there was a 45 minute hike/climb to reach an platform that you had to climb about 100 feet to get to the top to look at the landscape.
There's a walkway at the top of the staircase that connects to the mountain face and there's a path cut out there.

I think there weirder part is that the staircase doesn't look safe at all because of it's design.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
There's a walkway at the top of the staircase that connects to the mountain face and there's a path cut out there.

I think there weirder part is that the staircase doesn't look safe at all because of it's design.
Oh, you're right, I completely missed that somehow.

Yeah, the design just doesn't look safe.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
hmmm, ok, it looks good, but not worth climbing up so many stairs. :faint



---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Hey, Zi. They have a safer stairway on the other side of the mountain. :teehee



---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Got it. It's all about stairs. But i finally found the possible temple.

 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Pretty view, but not much of a temple.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Cool, i wanna live there! :zomg
When it becomes real.

 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top