Guy best character
Eh, not personally a fan of Guy. Hinata's pretty annoying, but at least she has some personality. However, Neji should have let Hinata die.Guy best character
How the hell can you say Hinata has personality, but Guy doesn't?Eh, not personally a fan of Guy. Hinata's pretty annoying, but at least she has some personality. However, Neji should have let Hinata die.
Did Neji get resurrected in the end? I can't remember.

Hinata's all about infatuation and silliness, whereas Guy is just the strong man. I'll grant that neither of them have much personality, but I think I viewed it a little differently because Hinata was in more direct contact with Naruto.How the hell can you say Hinata has personality, but Guy doesn't?
Sorry, I don't see it that way at all. The only difference is you got some backstory with Hinata...well more than Guy anyways.
I don't think so
Guy is a badass without regret and Hinata is just the silly girl. See what I did there?Hinata's all about infatuation and silliness, whereas Guy is just the strong man. I'll grant that neither of them have much personality, but I think I viewed it a little differently because Hinata was in more direct contact with Naruto.
I wish that Guy had died. Naruto saving him ruined the value of his ultimately futile sacrifice.
Backstory is something when you have two characters who are pretty flat. Hinata is pretty damn annoying, however. Guy's less expressive, obviously.
That's...unfortunate. Too many people got to live who shouldn't have. Neji wasn't a great character, but him dying was kind of wrong.
Oh, I know. You can see it however you want, both the way I chose to see it and the way you phrased it.Guy is a badass without regret and Hinata is just the silly girl. See what I did there?
There are characters that are more interesting than Guy, but in comparison with Hinata...not so much
Who knows, that series fell apart.

The text didn't mention any temples around, but it's in China, there must be some temple around.Are you sure that it's not just an observation platform? It's in a rather odd place, but...


Sometimes, if I'm busy and Kaoz isn't there, I leave him a message in the topic and leave. Or, say I log on and only Friss or Sai are there (and they're never actually there), well, I leave, so...yeah, it happened in one minute. So odd.
And i am just supposing that there is a landscape to see. The text didn't mention it either.
Why wouldn't you mention the landscape in a text about sightseeing? ¬¬

There's a walkway at the top of the staircase that connects to the mountain face and there's a path cut out there.You can have observation platforms just to appreciate the landscape/scenery. When I was in Freiburg, there was a 45 minute hike/climb to reach an platform that you had to climb about 100 feet to get to the top to look at the landscape.
m No temple nearby.
It seems to be there just to observe the mountains and the city (and fog?): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aircase-Chinese-tourists-taste-high-life.htmlLocated in the Taihang Mountains, these stairs are 300ft tall and allow a bird's eye view of Linzhou. However beware-- you must be under 60 to climb this attraction!
Oh, you're right, I completely missed that somehow.There's a walkway at the top of the staircase that connects to the mountain face and there's a path cut out there.
I think there weirder part is that the staircase doesn't look safe at all because of it's design.


