Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?
Liar, I'm way better now u.u
Such as?You say nasty things all the time though....![]()
Liar, I'm way better now u.u
Such as?You say nasty things all the time though....![]()
It's not like I keep track of all the perverse things you say. Yes, you are better now but my god...you were as bad as my bowel movements in Paris.Such as?
Liar, I'm way better now u.u

I can tolerate the smell of my own poop, so I can tolerate you tooOh, shuttup, and yet you're still around me u.u Couldn't be that bad

It's all with love,It's rly nice that I stopped talking about poop after being called racist cause of that and now I'm being compared to poop smell '-'
>P

Oh that's cool; when do you plan on starting?Nah, I'll start swimming!
My body wasn't built to dance lol
Did I ever tell you I used to be in a Spice Girls cover group? O:
I was Mel C! ^_^


Cos you weren't cute or hot? don't be so negative; Mel C has her charmsWell, I couldn't be Emma or Mel B for obvious reasons and I'm RLY glad I wasn't Victoria, I'd have no featured part in it u.u
And I'm starting today~
. Victoria never made sense to me as far the band was concerned. Actually she doesn't make sense at all, but wtv. We used to say she'd be a good pair to Kevin Richardson when I was a teen. They were there just so the bands could have 5 members, that was their magic number, lol. N'sync, 5ive, Westlife, etc... They all had the members that were there just to be pretty xDCos you weren't cute or hot? don't be so negative; Mel C has her charms. Victoria never made sense to me as far the band was concerned. Actually she doesn't make sense at all, but wtv.
Is it close to work?
Hey Greg, I'm just a bit sleepy right now but good; had a day off so just chilled in today. How's things with you?my man....watup
But I don't find her attractive at all; is that just me? Isn't Kevin like grandpa age though?We used to say she'd be a good pair to Kevin Richardson when I was a teen. They were there just so the bands could have 5 members, that was their magic number, lol. N'sync, 5ive, Westlife, etc... They all had the members that were there just to be pretty xD
Well, the airport is far from home. The swimming place is half way home/the airport xD So I'll got there when I leave work every mon/wed/fri.
Just back from the first session and I'm fucking dying, lol (wich is good). My arms are alrdy killing me, just wanna see how they'll be tomorrow.


Wow. Between swimming with old people and being bored, I think I'd gladly be bored aloneA bunch of old people LOL. Like... in their 50ths... I don't mind at all xD
Yeah, no jogging, joggin is too boring...
I don't consider her to be beautiful, but she's not ugly. I think Mel B used to be the prettiest one, imo. She doesn't even look british :'3

I guess you fit in there.Well, I'm not that to check the guys, like you'd be :P So I don't mind the old people.
I didn't see her after the plastic surgery O: