Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Such as?
Liar, I'm way better now u.u
It's not like I keep track of all the perverse things you say. Yes, you are better now but my god...you were as bad as my bowel movements in Paris. :3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Oh, shuttup, and yet you're still around me u.u Couldn't be that bad
I can tolerate the smell of my own poop, so I can tolerate you too :glomp
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

It's rly nice that I stopped talking about poop after being called racist cause of that and now I'm being compared to poop smell '-'
>P
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

It's rly nice that I stopped talking about poop after being called racist cause of that and now I'm being compared to poop smell '-'
>P
It's all with love, :squish

I can't remember if you told me something about starting dancing or I'm mistaking you with someone else....
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Nah, I'll start swimming!
My body wasn't built to dance lol

Did I ever tell you I used to be in a Spice Girls cover group? O:
I was Mel C! ^_^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Nah, I'll start swimming!
My body wasn't built to dance lol

Did I ever tell you I used to be in a Spice Girls cover group? O:
I was Mel C! ^_^
Oh that's cool; when do you plan on starting?
Seems your body wasn't built for a lot of things :whistle

No, that's kinda...awesome, except for the fact that you were Mel C; tomboy much?
It could be worse though; you could've been Ginger Spice. :eek
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Well, I couldn't be Emma or Mel B for obvious reasons and I'm RLY glad I wasn't Victoria, I'd have no featured part in it u.u
And I'm starting today~
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Well, I couldn't be Emma or Mel B for obvious reasons and I'm RLY glad I wasn't Victoria, I'd have no featured part in it u.u
And I'm starting today~
Cos you weren't cute or hot? don't be so negative; Mel C has her charms :nod. Victoria never made sense to me as far the band was concerned. Actually she doesn't make sense at all, but wtv.

Is it close to work?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

my man....watup
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Cos you weren't cute or hot? don't be so negative; Mel C has her charms :nod. Victoria never made sense to me as far the band was concerned. Actually she doesn't make sense at all, but wtv.

Is it close to work?
We used to say she'd be a good pair to Kevin Richardson when I was a teen. They were there just so the bands could have 5 members, that was their magic number, lol. N'sync, 5ive, Westlife, etc... They all had the members that were there just to be pretty xD

Well, the airport is far from home. The swimming place is half way home/the airport xD So I'll got there when I leave work every mon/wed/fri.
Just back from the first session and I'm fucking dying, lol (wich is good). My arms are alrdy killing me, just wanna see how they'll be tomorrow.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

my man....watup
Hey Greg, I'm just a bit sleepy right now but good; had a day off so just chilled in today. How's things with you?

We used to say she'd be a good pair to Kevin Richardson when I was a teen. They were there just so the bands could have 5 members, that was their magic number, lol. N'sync, 5ive, Westlife, etc... They all had the members that were there just to be pretty xD

Well, the airport is far from home. The swimming place is half way home/the airport xD So I'll got there when I leave work every mon/wed/fri.
Just back from the first session and I'm fucking dying, lol (wich is good). My arms are alrdy killing me, just wanna see how they'll be tomorrow.
But I don't find her attractive at all; is that just me? Isn't Kevin like grandpa age though? :heh

3 times a week is good, many people in your class?. I take it that means no jogging? :bored

Your arms will probably feel worst on Wednesday rather than tomorrow.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

i'm good...seen you on and holla'd at you....xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Thanks dude. How's the missus? I read that it was your son's birthday recently, did anything fun?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

A bunch of old people LOL. Like... in their 50ths... I don't mind at all xD
Yeah, no jogging, joggin is too boring...

I don't consider her to be beautiful, but she's not ugly. I think Mel B used to be the prettiest one, imo. She doesn't even look british :'3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

A bunch of old people LOL. Like... in their 50ths... I don't mind at all xD
Yeah, no jogging, joggin is too boring...

I don't consider her to be beautiful, but she's not ugly. I think Mel B used to be the prettiest one, imo. She doesn't even look british :'3
Wow. Between swimming with old people and being bored, I think I'd gladly be bored alone :hmph

Mel B was my favourite way before the plastic surgery. Why she chose to do so was beyond me. I think her not having a stereotypical british look is what made her career work in the states.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Well, I'm not that to check the guys, like you'd be :P So I don't mind the old people.

I didn't see her after the plastic surgery O:
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Well, I'm not that to check the guys, like you'd be :P So I don't mind the old people.

I didn't see her after the plastic surgery O:
I guess you fit in there.

She had her lips and breasts done, maybe more too. Unnecessary but celebrity fucks with your head and self confidence I guess.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Like wanting a complete revamp on your own body, huh huh? >P That reminds me of someone~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top