Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
mother knows best

sure you do...lulu:shootme




:XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you made it sound like you were mine:p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Holy shit ... i am still getting trolled. GG WP Patinho!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
jorpodre patinho is like an improved version of you . I am almost in love :wub
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Don't worry, I won't join the trolling :hi5 How are you doing bro? :hug
I am doing good bro :hug
I have started having some judo classes, so am i getting basically more bad-ass :derp

What about you? I wanted to ask you about how your new work is going, but i guess i will go do it now on your thread :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am doing good bro :hug
I have started having some judo classes, so am i getting basically more bad-ass :derp

What about you? I wanted to ask you about how your new work is going, but i guess i will go do it now on your thread :XD
Oh Judo, which belt do you own? :3c

but you never showed up at my thread.... :( Can't say how my new work is yet, I will start the upcoming Wednesday XD Looking forward to it, though I'm still enjoying my free time :XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Oh Judo, which belt do you own? :3c

but you never showed up at my thread.... :( Can't say how my new work is yet, I will start the upcoming Wednesday XD Looking forward to it, though I'm still enjoying my free time :XD
Since i am just starting i am still white. And tomorrow is the first time i am gonna use my own equipment.

I did!!! You missed my post :scry
OH i see! Take the max out of this free time, and hopefully you will love your new job :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top