sure you do...lulu






epicGuy's bringing down some major hate....![]()
Where is Andre? With his girlfriend?i ain't jorp...i don't practice judoGuy's bringing down some major hate....![]()

Girlfriend?? looooool xDepic![]()
Where is Andre? With his girlfriend?
you also play LoL?Girlfriend?? looooool xD
If girlfriend it's see lol games...i agree xD
Yes...but he say that i am a noobyou also play LoL?

Yes...but he say that i am a noob
He go from Diamond to gold, and i am a noob xD


Don't worry, I won't join the trollingHoly shit ... i am still getting trolled. GG WP Patinho!
How are you doing bro? 
I am doing good broDon't worry, I won't join the trollingHow are you doing bro?
![]()



Jorpodrejorpodre patinho is like an improved version of you . I am almost in love![]()

Oh Judo, which belt do you own?I am doing good bro
I have started having some judo classes, so am i getting basically more bad-ass
What about you? I wanted to ask you about how your new work is going, but i guess i will go do it now on your thread![]()

Can't say how my new work is yet, I will start the upcoming Wednesday XD Looking forward to it, though I'm still enjoying my free time 
Since i am just starting i am still white. And tomorrow is the first time i am gonna use my own equipment.Oh Judo, which belt do you own?
but you never showed up at my thread....Can't say how my new work is yet, I will start the upcoming Wednesday XD Looking forward to it, though I'm still enjoying my free time
![]()

