COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Just got done watching SN. You were right. Suprisingly good.
I know right, was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the episode. Nothing crazy. The lamest parts were Castiel parts + first scene "WHERE MY BRO BISH!!!" and the $10 acting level from that demon girl.

I keep reading "come for a scratch" o.o
cus that's what you unconsciously want :kappa
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I know right, was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the episode. Nothing crazy. The lamest parts were Castiel parts + first scene "WHERE MY BRO BISH!!!" and the $10 acting level from that demon girl.
xD What's funny is that Sam was completely normal afterwards. Even considerate of Castiel's situation. Kinda wtf.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

xD What's funny is that Sam was completely normal afterwards. Even considerate of Castiel's situation. Kinda wtf.
The start scene was so irrelevant, bad and unnecesary. THey could've just started with Sam in the "base" and calling Cass.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

c'mere :wowsoBOB
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I liked your serious post :XD

So out of the blue and funny.
I'm good at both being serious and funny, and, contrary to my post, apart from the fact that I have anxiety issues (only about large, large scale things), I'm able to be very sociable and get along with wide varieties of people.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

:oh
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I think that Gary's mind has been blown. Bring in the emergency unit!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Frosty brings a weird, serious atmosphere into this thread :gnut
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

No, no, it was you, Nuno.

You asked me that question...

Anyway, have you watched any good movies lately?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Not really. The last movie I watched was Expendables, lol. Looking forward to Nolan's Interstellar though.

I've been meaning to watch Prisoners. gnut told me it was good and the ratings on IMDB seem to indicate he's right.

Any recs on what else I should watch that is somewhat recent?
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

moves or tv series?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

:gnut
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Not really. The last movie I watched was Expendables, lol. Looking forward to Nolan's Interstellar though.

I've been meaning to watch Prisoners. gnut told me it was good and the ratings on IMDB seem to indicate he's right.

Any recs on what else I should watch that is somewhat recent?
I've heard that Prisoners was good, but I haven't watched it.

Guardians of the Galaxy was ostensibly good, but that was over the summer. Um, did you try watching the new Star Wars animated show, Rebels? It wasn't all that good, but I'll give it a few episodes.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I've heard that Prisoners was good, but I haven't watched it.

Guardians of the Galaxy was ostensibly good, but that was over the summer. Um, did you try watching the new Star Wars animated show, Rebels? It wasn't all that good, but I'll give it a few episodes.
Yeah true, GotG was excellent. Definitely want to rewatch it as soon as it comes out on bluray.

I haven't watched the new SW animated show, no. I honestly have some bias against such shows. Is it really worth it :s
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

IZAYAAAAAAAAAAAA




:XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Haha, how far are you? You liking Shizuo more than Izaya OFC????? :heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top