Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition
I keep reading "come for a scratch" o.o
I keep reading "come for a scratch" o.o
I know right, was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the episode. Nothing crazy. The lamest parts were Castiel parts + first scene "WHERE MY BRO BISH!!!" and the $10 acting level from that demon girl.Just got done watching SN. You were right. Suprisingly good.
cus that's what you unconsciously wantI keep reading "come for a scratch" o.o

xD What's funny is that Sam was completely normal afterwards. Even considerate of Castiel's situation. Kinda wtf.I know right, was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the episode. Nothing crazy. The lamest parts were Castiel parts + first scene "WHERE MY BRO BISH!!!" and the $10 acting level from that demon girl.
The start scene was so irrelevant, bad and unnecesary. THey could've just started with Sam in the "base" and calling Cass.xD What's funny is that Sam was completely normal afterwards. Even considerate of Castiel's situation. Kinda wtf.
c'mere

I'm good at both being serious and funny, and, contrary to my post, apart from the fact that I have anxiety issues (only about large, large scale things), I'm able to be very sociable and get along with wide varieties of people.I liked your serious post
So out of the blue and funny.


One could even say, he's "frosty"Frosty brings a weird, serious atmosphere into this thread![]()

That was so badOne could even say, he's "frosty"![]()

wtv.moves or tv series?

I've heard that Prisoners was good, but I haven't watched it.Not really. The last movie I watched was Expendables, lol. Looking forward to Nolan's Interstellar though.
I've been meaning to watch Prisoners. gnut told me it was good and the ratings on IMDB seem to indicate he's right.
Any recs on what else I should watch that is somewhat recent?
Yeah true, GotG was excellent. Definitely want to rewatch it as soon as it comes out on bluray.I've heard that Prisoners was good, but I haven't watched it.
Guardians of the Galaxy was ostensibly good, but that was over the summer. Um, did you try watching the new Star Wars animated show, Rebels? It wasn't all that good, but I'll give it a few episodes.


