COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

no shizu-chan:gnut
Shizuo is central in both those episodes ^^

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Wait a minute, have you watched those episodes? OMFG did I just spoil ? >.>
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

My favorite DRRR!! episode is Episode 4. Probably because Celty, Shinra and Shingen are my favorite DRRR!! characters.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

The episode where Mikado is revealed as the leader in his house (9 or 10? I don't remember), and the meeting episode (I believe it's ep 11).

^_-
it's funny...cause his buddy masaomi is like the head of the other group.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

it's funny...cause his buddy masaomi is like the head of the other group.
Yellow Scarves IIRC.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Shizuo is central in both those episodes ^^

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Wait a minute, have you watched those episodes? OMFG did I just spoil ? >.>
im watching 18 right now:p

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Yellow Scarves IIRC.
see you still a smartass:XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

My favorite DRRR!! episode is Episode 4. Probably because Celty, Shinra and Shingen are my favorite DRRR!! characters.
Episode 4? Can't say any of those episodes (besides the first obviously) standing out too much to me. I'm going to rewatch it soon though so I'll make sure to pay attention to which episode I like etc besides 9(?) and 11.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

im watching 18 right now:p
god bless. I thought I just delivered a major spoiler for you.

Well how did you like the reveal (if it surprised you) and the meeting ep?

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

lol faust, were you the one that had the Shingen avy?

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Such a shame. One of my favorite scenes is the Celty "flashback". The OST that plays there is really beautiful. The shameful and sad part is that I used it as a wake up alarm tune for years and the music is just IIIIIIRK for me now.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Episode 4? Can't say any of those episodes (besides the first obviously) standing out too much to me. I'm going to rewatch it soon though so I'll make sure to pay attention to which episode I like etc besides 9(?) and 11.
I'll probably rewatch it too in November or December. Season 2 starts in January 2015 right?

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

lol faust, were you the one that had the Shingen avy?
Yes. The avatar I used for the DRRR!! Mafia Game that I hosted.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

OH RIGHT I WAS SHIZUO :imslow

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

uuuh, I think so? In any case I meant to start the other day but got lazy. I'm having anime withdrawals after watching HxH and now being anime-less. DRRR seems like a good project for me.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

OH RIGHT I WAS SHIZUO :imslow
Farfalla was Erika. MidoBan was Walker. xi0 was Dotachin. Evil3ye was Izaya.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

What's your favorite episode from Episode 1-17?
probably yet to be seen...some shizou or izaya back story:zomg
Episode 4? Can't say any of those episodes (besides the first obviously) standing out too much to me. I'm going to rewatch it soon though so I'll make sure to pay attention to which episode I like etc besides 9(?) and 11.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------



god bless. I thought I just delivered a major spoiler for you.

Well how did you like the reveal (if it surprised you) and the meeting ep?
yeah...i figured makoda was special...not so much anri.
but masaomi was to cool with everyone and knew a little too much...i had a hunch.

i wish izaya would give back celty head...i know he's got it:xi0same

kk back to 19...brb:p

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Farfalla was Erika. MidoBan was Walker. xi0 was Dotachin. Evil3ye was Izaya.
you rememba' toooo much shit:Haha
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

probably yet to be seen...some shizou or izaya back story:zomg
That's Episode 7.

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

you rememba' toooo much shit:Haha
Evil3ye, Farfalla and you won that game. Mafia. The only time the Mafia won in the four games I hosted.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

OH RIGHT I WAS SHIZUO :imslow

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

uuuh, I think so? In any case I meant to start the other day but got lazy. I'm having anime withdrawals after watching HxH and now being anime-less. DRRR seems like a good project for me.
HxH so good, it makes someone who thought he was done with anime start having anime-withdrawal all over again.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

HxH so good, it makes someone who thought he was done with anime start having anime-withdrawal all over again.
You were done with anime?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Such a shame. One of my favorite scenes is the Celty "flashback".
The Celty Flashback is also in Episode 4, my favorite episode.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

gnut, who's your favorie character besides Shizuo obviously :kappa

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

The Celty Flashback is also in Episode 4, my favorite episode.
WTF, it's that early? O_o

I really need to rewatch this shit.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

yeah...i figured [highlight]makoda[/highlight] was special...not so much anri.
but masaomi was to cool with everyone and knew a little too much...i had a hunch.
MAKODA. :rofl

It's Mikado!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

REKT :4head
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

gnut, who's your favorie character besides Shizuo obviously :kappa
It's probably Masaomi because he hits on girls a lot like Greg McCarter McConaughey does in real life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top