Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition
wow, I think this (Dean) plot is so cool! Haven't found a plot in SN this interesting since Season 6 tbh. Although I'm a little bewildered that things moved on so fast. In two eps Dean was ditched by Crowley and captured by Sam... wtf? Hope he isn't going to be locked up and immediately fixed just like that... Would be a huge disappointment. Also doesn't the mark NEED to get fed? What if Sam doesn't cure him fast enough and the craving goes bananas? Lol Crowley is unleashing a death machine or something xD Also I find it so stupid that Crowley is such a pussy fighting wise, jeez. No wonder he never commanded respect when he gets tooled around every fking season.
Yeah the Cas plot is so damn lame. The only thing messing up this season so far (and past seasons). SOOOO OVERDONE. SOOOO BORING. Not to mention SOOOO LAME.
Yeah the Cas plot is so damn lame. The only thing messing up this season so far (and past seasons). SOOOO OVERDONE. SOOOO BORING. Not to mention SOOOO LAME.


Still need to get out one of my old avas of Baam though, I think Shin made a set for me back then :')