I would like to see WT go on till ch.300 at least. For now it is safe due anime and many newcomers not being as good as hoped. Maybe with enough time it will climb the ranks again and be safe on its own. Still, I find it a shame to see it get an anime so early, and it really got it early, I remember lots of people discussing that back then when the announcement came, just for the anime to be like this, in a time slot hardly anyone watches or most are still sleeping, with an budget so low that it feels like "whatever" and still not in the 150k sells before leaving Oricon Top50.
Maybe the situation will look differently in 6 months, hopefully much better. Right now it looks pretty dark and disappointing though. WT had or even still has a good chance to become the next Naruto, at least it reminds me a lot of the old times when teamfights and wits were important and not who had the biggest jutsu-laser. Maybe once Naruto ends some of its readers will flock to WT?