Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
ZIIIIIIIII!
HELP!!

What's the name of this game in english?

 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil



I always thought that Konomi had 3 kittens, but he has 4. :wtf

 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ziiiiiiiii
I am sick! Cold sucks. Let's spam!

 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Aren't cat gifs wonderful?

Oh, yeah, I reached 6k posts, apparently.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Not much, Lawlett, what's happening with you?

I haven't been watching anime the last three or so weeks. I've been busy and it's been piling up and I haven't felt like sitting down and watching like 20 episodes.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Not much, Lawlett, what's happening with you?

I haven't been watching anime the last three or so weeks. I've been busy and it's been piling up and I haven't felt like sitting down and watching like 20 episodes.
oh its ok this season is shit anyway ( Loli lovers will keel me). Where u live nao btw? US? what state?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
oh its ok this season is shit anyway ( Loli lovers will keel me). Where u live nao btw? US? what state?
I was watching a couple of shows, but nothing too critical or that can't be watched later.

Barring the semester that I lived in Germany, and when I went to college in Massachusetts, always New York State.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:spaz I'm freaking out.
Possible DGM mangaka instagram discovered.
NOM NOM NOM
:coffeeshock
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Go check the hiatus thread!

She's alive and kicking!
or someone stole all those images after her dead. :leaving
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm shocked. I sort of was thinking that she might've been lying in a hospital bed somewhere.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I have a thing for pet's bellies. I have this crazy need to rub my face against it.
I do it to my bunny almost everyday.

 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, they're soft and cuddly.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think that Konomi only did one chapter cause he is involved with Tenimyu promotion. His twitter has pics of him with Ryoma actor. Season 2 of tenimyu is coming to an end this month
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Ah, really? Even still, it's disappointing.

Whatever happened with Konomi's one shot or new series (whatever it was) in WSJ? I stopped paying attention to the ToC, but...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top