Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

:popcorn

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

WTF? I thought my work schedule was bad :gwah bloody hell, you need to slow down. You'll burn yourself out. What exactly is keeping you so busy?

I was off work today, so just ran errands, lots of 'em, it's crazy how much you have to do when on your one day off. The previous 2 weeks were really long, I can't even tell you how many hours I worked, and this week was much easier. Next week I'll be on holiday :whoo
Weren't you just off work for like two months? How much vacation do you get? Is it time for another Tea Party over on this side of the ocean?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

I could send you something, sure. PM or email me. :wowsoBOB

Apparently there's a partnership between them and the dutch to help save it; but its like a 30 year project :/. Hopefully you'd be gone by then.
Are you serious? I'm not sure if you're joking or not. :p

I.... think I'll be gone by then. I only plan to stay here for two years, then hopefully I'm in another country, studying for master degree.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

Hi :hurr

Weren't you just off work for like two months? How much vacation do you get? Is it time for another Tea Party over on this side of the ocean?
No, lol 1 month. But it's agency work; it's not contracted. I can work as much or little as I want.

There's no tea party. If I did have one I wouldn't invite you :hmph

Are you serious? I'm not sure if you're joking or not. :p

I.... think I'll be gone by then. I only plan to stay here for two years, then hopefully I'm in another country, studying for master degree.
I dunno; send me the address and we'll see. :hee

Ah right. Any ideas as to what you want to do for your masters?
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

No, lol 1 month. But it's agency work; it's not contracted. I can work as much or little as I want.

There's no tea party. If I did have one I wouldn't invite you :hmph
That burns Bob. Burns.

:umad
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

:rofl
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ボビン



What teas do you usually drink? (if any at all)
I don't like tea. Only coffee, and lots of it. I drink green tea when I'm sick though.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

I don't like tea. Only coffee, and lots of it. I drink green tea when I'm sick though.
there are some amazing teas out there; you should give it a try.

What coffees do you usually drink? is there a particular store you go to?
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

there are some amazing teas out there; you should give it a try.

What coffees do you usually drink? is there a particular store you go to?
I like Dunkin Donuts the best. Not too big on Starbucks, but when it's cold I love a chai latte. :hurr

Do you drink coffee, or just prefer tea?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

Have you ever tried Vietnamese coffee?
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

Have you ever tried Vietnamese coffee?
No. I bet it's delicious though. How would you describe it?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

It's coffee with sweetened condensed milk. Usually there is a coffee drip filter, but my mom usually used a French coffee press to make it. ^^
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

Yummy. My grandpa always used sweetened condensed milk in his coffee instead of milk or cream.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

Sounds like a cool grandpa :nod
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

He was the best. Passed away when I was like ten. I still miss him. :wub

He would have loved to give Gnut hell. He he...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

I like Dunkin Donuts the best. Not too big on Starbucks, but when it's cold I love a chai latte. :hurr

Do you drink coffee, or just prefer tea?
I usually go starbucks for coffee but I've been trying independent places recently; they have better atmosphere....or Cafe Nero; that's where I was last time.

I drink both; coffee most regularly and tea on cold days and when I'm at home and have a cold :nod.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top