
Weren't you just off work for like two months? How much vacation do you get? Is it time for another Tea Party over on this side of the ocean?WTF? I thought my work schedule was badbloody hell, you need to slow down. You'll burn yourself out. What exactly is keeping you so busy?
I was off work today, so just ran errands, lots of 'em, it's crazy how much you have to do when on your one day off. The previous 2 weeks were really long, I can't even tell you how many hours I worked, and this week was much easier. Next week I'll be on holiday![]()
Are you serious? I'm not sure if you're joking or not.I could send you something, sure. PM or email me.
Apparently there's a partnership between them and the dutch to help save it; but its like a 30 year project :/. Hopefully you'd be gone by then.

Hi

No, lol 1 month. But it's agency work; it's not contracted. I can work as much or little as I want.Weren't you just off work for like two months? How much vacation do you get? Is it time for another Tea Party over on this side of the ocean?

I dunno; send me the address and we'll see.Are you serious? I'm not sure if you're joking or not.
I.... think I'll be gone by then. I only plan to stay here for two years, then hopefully I'm in another country, studying for master degree.

That burns Bob. Burns.No, lol 1 month. But it's agency work; it's not contracted. I can work as much or little as I want.
There's no tea party. If I did have one I wouldn't invite you![]()

If you don't bring Greg you can come for one cup. ONE.That burns Bob. Burns.
![]()

You're working on getting no votes from meIf you don't bring Greg you can come for one cup. ONE.

Oh hey Greg.....buddy; didn't see you there!You're working on getting no votes from me![]()


I don't like tea. Only coffee, and lots of it. I drink green tea when I'm sick though.![]()
What teas do you usually drink? (if any at all)
there are some amazing teas out there; you should give it a try.I don't like tea. Only coffee, and lots of it. I drink green tea when I'm sick though.
I like Dunkin Donuts the best. Not too big on Starbucks, but when it's cold I love a chai latte.there are some amazing teas out there; you should give it a try.
What coffees do you usually drink? is there a particular store you go to?

No. I bet it's delicious though. How would you describe it?Have you ever tried Vietnamese coffee?


I usually go starbucks for coffee but I've been trying independent places recently; they have better atmosphere....or Cafe Nero; that's where I was last time.I like Dunkin Donuts the best. Not too big on Starbucks, but when it's cold I love a chai latte.
Do you drink coffee, or just prefer tea?
.