COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I don't agree she's horrible, bad or horribad. She's just not great. She's OK to me.

I'm more annoyed about the show sugarcoating Tyrion...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

i ready for white walkers,dragon riding and the invasion of kings landin...fuck this dorne bullshit
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

.. k mate
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

i ready for white walkers,dragon riding and the invasion of kings landin...fuck this dorne bullshit
Unsullied...mfer buster-ass
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

White Walkers... Such show very amaze.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

oh nice, now you ignore my reply to the post you whined about me ignoring :kappa

Nice one mate. I'll take the latter too tho :kappa

Yes but I've only watched 4 or 5 episodes, going pretty slow. I've only read one chapter of the Gintama arc but I'll see if I find some mood for it today. No promises xD Just warn me if you are going to use a spoiler signature, since then I will disable signatures. I'll be so sad if the anime doesn't come back, wtf... Isn't it popular in Japan? I only hear good things about it... I don't get why it wouldn't return... Gintama likes to parody a lot about being cancelled/not coming back however.

You being so sure it's ending makes it seem like Takasugi or someone else dies or some shit, I'm legit curious :kappa
I will answer in a bit, hardly had time the last few days. I like how you start whining about me ignoring your posts too though :kappa

Ouch.... :(

Yeah the anime actually is really popular in Japan, but I guess it depends on Sunrise too. They're way past their glory atm, so maybe the wait is related to them not having enough money/staff for that and no other studio taking the license or something. I guess we will know better in a few or so, that's when the special airs.

Everything else answered in my thread already I think, will prolly use that sig soon :XD

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Here's a video for you niichan!


h4h4. I started with Bleach ^^ How odd I didn't stick around with it!!!??!!?? :kappa

Part 1 was just so good. Naruto started off way better than One Piece, it might be a factor why. OP to me was rather average for a very long time. Bleach was great too back then, with Soul Society and start of Hueco Mundo arc, but I assume it didn't stick to me the same way because of the emotional impact it has on you is like nonexistent compared to Naruto. Part 1 was godly at playing with your feels. After all if it's one thing Naruto will always have, it's that the part 1 anime has the best single OST track in anime history.

Mate, get on my level, I watched all the fillers between part 1 and part 2, thinking it was canon :kappa

Like I said I had been a Dragonball fan since I was a yung kapparoni. Well the reason I got into more anime (I had watched all of DB before, but never expanded), was because I quit WoW tbh. Suddenly I had so much time on my hands and a guild mate of mine whom I chatted with told me about "dis epik anime called Bliish". I'm like "ok man not sure I like blishing ma clothes but ok mate I shekk it kappa". To be frank I thought it was a regular tv show (not cartoons). But the first ep hooked me and thus began the journey of the yung kapparoni.

It's not that odd, violent shows for kids is controversial by nature. IMO Japanese have a rather high tolerance for it, with how violent shounen stories can be. Digimon was actually pretty dark compared to Pokemon, I'm surprised the strict government of Norway allowed it xD

DEM NORWEGIAN OPENINGS!!! SUCH VOICE AMAZE!!! The Digimon song was so hilarious, but dude the Pokemon song is so FUCKING HYPE. I actually think Norwegian Pokemon opening is close to as good as the English :XD

Dat top comment on the song :kappa



Sounds good.

Yeah I think that's it too, Naruto delivered fast and hit you hard. One Piece and Bleach were fun too, but never quite hit you that much. So many incredibly emotional moments, Part 1 really was awesome. Part 2 had many great moments too, but just too much cringeworthy stuff as well.

lol you did? I only saw the first arc afterwards (where they investigate a hideout of Orochimaru) and I was like "This is kinda weird....". Checked the episode list and found out it'sfiller, so thankfully I ignored them all XD

I like this story of the young kapparoni :') Still this sounds like such a nerd kapparoni, watching anime because you dropped WoW h4h4, nice mate 8) I can actually relate to that, when I dropped WoW I suddenly had a lot of time on my hand too, but I started watching One Piece and Bleach before I dropped WoW. Not sure how much influence it had regarding anime, but it surely gave me a lot of more time.
Seems I misunderstood though, so DB was airing in Norway?

I think Digimon being rather dark and edgy was a huge part of it's charm, it's something you weren't used to at all as I kid, hence I loved the Digimon anime way more than Pokemon. I fangasmed the shit out of Season 1 and 2.

WTF IS THAT DIGIMON SONG! That sounds just as hilariously bad as the german Naruto OP, why not use the original track with norwegian voice man, guess the rights were too expensive or something. Pokemon song sounds nice, though I think nostalgia always kicks in there too, because I find the german Pokemon OP nearly as good as the english one too.

_________________

Dem freaking walls of text mate, we can't keep it short for some reason XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

:bored
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Don't write a huge post and expect a short answer friend :kappa

btw not everything is related to you dude, I already planned to leave yesterday, so that had nothing to do with you x'D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Yeah the anime actually is really popular in Japan, but I guess it depends on Sunrise too. They're way past their glory atm, so maybe the wait is related to them not having enough money/staff for that and no other studio taking the license or something. I guess we will know better in a few or so, that's when the special airs.

lol you did? I only saw the first arc afterwards (where they investigate a hideout of Orochimaru) and I was like "This is kinda weird....". Checked the episode list and found out it'sfiller, so thankfully I ignored them all XD

I like this story of the young kapparoni :') Still this sounds like such a nerd kapparoni, watching anime because you dropped WoW h4h4, nice mate 8) I can actually relate to that, when I dropped WoW I suddenly had a lot of time on my hand too, but I started watching One Piece and Bleach before I dropped WoW. Not sure how much influence it had regarding anime, but it surely gave me a lot of more time.
Seems I misunderstood though, so DB was airing in Norway?

I think Digimon being rather dark and edgy was a huge part of it's charm, it's something you weren't used to at all as I kid, hence I loved the Digimon anime way more than Pokemon. I fangasmed the shit out of Season 1 and 2.

WTF IS THAT DIGIMON SONG! That sounds just as hilariously bad as the german Naruto OP, why not use the original track with norwegian voice man, guess the rights were too expensive or something. Pokemon song sounds nice, though I think nostalgia always kicks in there too, because I find the german Pokemon OP nearly as good as the english one too.

Man, I hope they finish the series... Would be such a shame honestly. I really want my dose of Gintama anime in the future.

Yeah, or I actually knew it was filler after a while, but thought "maybe the canon part starts after this episode/arc? and it never did. So noob.

Well for me it was purely because of free time. I played WoW so much, that went I quit it I had so much time it was crazy xD I already said DB didn't air in Norway, please... I watched it in Portugal when I was a kid and later watched it all dubbed in English online.

Uh, I don't know where the seasons split. Was the new kids season 2? I kinda liked that too, even though it was super lame compared to the first generation. Their events were so much more badass and legit. I rewatched some parts some years ago and it was so bad now, holy shit. Super cringe, but so good before. I liked all the parts really, but the return to the Digiworld was perhaps my favorite part, when they had to defeat the "elite 4" or whatever.

Please mate, that song is amazing. You just don't know shit 8) I used to like it though, LOL. The Pokemon song was at least great for real xD

See how easy it is to cut down on your walls :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Man, I hope they finish the series... Would be such a shame honestly. I really want my dose of Gintama anime in the future.

Yeah, or I actually knew it was filler after a while, but thought "maybe the canon part starts after this episode/arc? and it never did. So noob.

Well for me it was purely because of free time. I played WoW so much, that went I quit it I had so much time it was crazy xD I already said DB didn't air in Norway, please... I watched it in Portugal when I was a kid and later watched it all dubbed in English online.

Uh, I don't know where the seasons split. Was the new kids season 2? I kinda liked that too, even though it was super lame compared to the first generation. Their events were so much more badass and legit. I rewatched some parts some years ago and it was so bad now, holy shit. Super cringe, but so good before. I liked all the parts really, but the return to the Digiworld was perhaps my favorite part, when they had to defeat the "elite 4" or whatever.

Please mate, that song is amazing. You just don't know shit 8) I used to like it though, LOL. The Pokemon song was at least great for real xD

See how easy it is to cut down on your walls :kappa
Let me give you a short but strong response




:kappa
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

get outta there:XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Man, I hope they finish the series... Would be such a shame honestly. I really want my dose of Gintama anime in the future.

Yeah, or I actually knew it was filler after a while, but thought "maybe the canon part starts after this episode/arc? and it never did. So noob.

Well for me it was purely because of free time. I played WoW so much, that went I quit it I had so much time it was crazy xD I already said DB didn't air in Norway, please... I watched it in Portugal when I was a kid and later watched it all dubbed in English online.

Uh, I don't know where the seasons split. Was the new kids season 2? I kinda liked that too, even though it was super lame compared to the first generation. Their events were so much more badass and legit. I rewatched some parts some years ago and it was so bad now, holy shit. Super cringe, but so good before. I liked all the parts really, but the return to the Digiworld was perhaps my favorite part, when they had to defeat the "elite 4" or whatever.

Please mate, that song is amazing. You just don't know shit 8) I used to like it though, LOL. The Pokemon song was at least great for real xD

See how easy it is to cut down on your walls :kappa
Yeah me too, don't want to believe that the anime never gets finished :( Still so many hilarious and epic moments left to animate.

So the young kapparino used to be a noob too, good to know :kappa

lol for how long did you play the game every day? 10 hours? XD I think at my peak I spend a good 5 hours or so (on weekdays) playing WoW, ofc sometimes even longer. Good old days of being a complete WoW nerd 8)
I imagine DB sounds hilarious in Portuguese :D

Yeah that started with the new kids. Didn't found it super lame in comparison, but obviously worse. Basically each season (new generation) turned out worse than the former, but I still watched until generation 4 where the kids turn into Digimon themselves. So hilarious dude XD
Would need to rewatch the first season, but only some highlights then I guess. Forgot most of the names but that Angel defeating that dark horned guy was epic, as well as Metal Greymon vs. that weird dog thingie or whatever it was. Obviously fighting the Top 4 was the highlight, yeah. Vamdemon (that Dracula guy) was pretty cool too.

That Digimon song is bullshit compared to the original, face it mate 8)

Look, I made it bigger again :kappa

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

D.Gray-man might come back mate :D Fans found out that she made an Instagram account not long ago:

http://www.enjoygram.com/hoshino1000

and

 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Yeah me too, don't want to believe that the anime never gets finished :( Still so many hilarious and epic moments left to animate.

So the young kapparino used to be a noob too, good to know :kappa

lol for how long did you play the game every day? 10 hours? XD I think at my peak I spend a good 5 hours or so (on weekdays) playing WoW, ofc sometimes even longer. Good old days of being a complete WoW nerd 8)
I imagine DB sounds hilarious in Portuguese :D

Yeah that started with the new kids. Didn't found it super lame in comparison, but obviously worse. Basically each season (new generation) turned out worse than the former, but I still watched until generation 4 where the kids turn into Digimon themselves. So hilarious dude XD
Would need to rewatch the first season, but only some highlights then I guess. Forgot most of the names but that Angel defeating that dark horned guy was epic, as well as Metal Greymon vs. that weird dog thingie or whatever it was. Obviously fighting the Top 4 was the highlight, yeah. Vamdemon (that Dracula guy) was pretty cool too.

That Digimon song is bullshit compared to the original, face it mate 8)

D.Gray-man might come back mate :D Fans found out that she made an Instagram account not long ago:
We riot if they don't continue!

:frankerz

I wouldn't call you a complete WoW nerd with 5 hours per day and "sometimes even longer". I was pretty hardcore, I was in a good raid guild (one of the top on my server) and was pretty much playing the whole day after school. My character was almost unbeatable in PvP ^^ I mean my guild almost cleared Naxxrammas in Vanilla WoW, and that was fucking hardcore and brutal back then. The only reason we never finished it was because the expansion came out and we had to move on... After that I quit shortly after. It felt really bad to me, having done all that effort and then you'd get better items throughout lvling in Burning Crusade... Was pretty depressing tbh, and so many people quit with the expansion too. I played mostly for the community (there was a big amount of Norwegians in my guild and we had met several times), kind of the reason I stuck around on MH this long too. Sadly I lost all contact with all of those Norwegians... When many quit and it was thus more "random" to play (not as enjoyable/fun due to all the shittalking and fun we had as a community) + effort had gone to waste, I just quit tbh. I actually lied about getting a part-time job that consumed too much time as the remaining good friends I had in the guild would be so pushy if I just quit for "lack of motivation" xD

Actually it's pretty good. Piccolo sounds pretty good in Portuguese DB tbh. The VA in Portugal is overall pretty decent I'd say. Norway is garbage in comparison.

Yeah I liked most of the villains in Digimon. I liked the latter half of it because it felt more "dire" and desperate/serious. Kids turning into Digimon sounds fucking terrible...

No it's great!!

Tbh I haven't read the manga in a while. The quality degraded so heavily I didn't bother reading chapters when they came out and eventually I dropped it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I wouldn't call you a complete WoW nerd with 5 hours per day and "sometimes even longer". I was pretty hardcore, I was in a good raid guild (one of the top on my server) and was pretty much playing the whole day after school. My character was almost unbeatable in PvP ^^ I mean my guild almost cleared Naxxrammas in Vanilla WoW, and that was fucking hardcore and brutal back then. The only reason we never finished it was because the expansion came out and we had to move on... After that I quit shortly after. It felt really bad to me, having done all that effort and then you'd get better items throughout lvling in Burning Crusade... Was pretty depressing tbh, and so many people quit with the expansion too. I played mostly for the community (there was a big amount of Norwegians in my guild and we had met several times), kind of the reason I stuck around on MH this long too. Sadly I lost all contact with all of those Norwegians... When many quit and it was thus more "random" to play (not as enjoyable/fun due to all the shittalking and fun we had as a community) + effort had gone to waste, I just quit tbh. I actually lied about getting a part-time job that consumed too much time as the remaining good friends I had in the guild would be so pushy if I just quit for "lack of motivation" xD

Actually it's pretty good. Piccolo sounds pretty good in Portuguese DB tbh. The VA in Portugal is overall pretty decent I'd say. Norway is garbage in comparison.

Yeah I liked most of the villains in Digimon. I liked the latter half of it because it felt more "dire" and desperate/serious. Kids turning into Digimon sounds fucking terrible...

Tbh I haven't read the manga in a while. The quality degraded so heavily I didn't bother reading chapters when they came out and eventually I dropped it.
Well I'm speaking about weekdays here, which still is more than half of the day after school :XD On weekends it usually was longer, but ofc there were still friends who held me back with turning into a complete nerd :XD My guild was doing okay, we cleared Nefarius Lair or what it was called sometime before the expansion, never really got into Naxxramas though. Didn't regret that, for reasons you mentioned XD Went through it later during Burning Crusade. Though I stopped playing shortly after too, Burning Crusade was just too lackluster for me in general, returned for Lichking and then never really came back for real. Kind of the same reasons you mentioned, too many old guys and friends vanishing, so it was way less fun. Though I didn't have to come up with a reason for leaving lol.

Cool :kappa

Yeah like that, thoug the first part obviously was really serious too, with them not knowing what was up and all, and the first villain already was pretty evil too. I think the only exception was the second one, where you had a lot of comedy too.

Yeah I feel you, the quality heavily declined with the monthly releases. Shame she had to get that sick, I'm sure without that the story would still be pretty decent and interesting, atm it's just too confusing and weird but I still have some nostalgic feelings for the series, so will be glad if she returns. And ofc for her too, must've sucked to see your career getting ruined by a sickness =/

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Can I start nagging you with Tokyo Ghoul now? :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

No need honestly.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Well I'm speaking about weekdays here, which still is more than half of the day after school :XD On weekends it usually was longer, but ofc there were still friends who held me back with turning into a complete nerd :XD My guild was doing okay, we cleared Nefarius Lair or what it was called sometime before the expansion, never really got into Naxxramas though. Didn't regret that, for reasons you mentioned XD Went through it later during Burning Crusade. Though I stopped playing shortly after too, Burning Crusade was just too lackluster for me in general, returned for Lichking and then never really came back for real. Kind of the same reasons you mentioned, too many old guys and friends vanishing, so it was way less fun. Though I didn't have to come up with a reason for leaving lol.

Yeah I feel you, the quality heavily declined with the monthly releases. Shame she had to get that sick, I'm sure without that the story would still be pretty decent and interesting, atm it's just too confusing and weird but I still have some nostalgic feelings for the series, so will be glad if she returns. And ofc for her too, must've sucked to see your career getting ruined by a sickness =/
Blackwing Lair? Rofl, that shit was free as fuck towards the end... You could pick-up raid it :XD

You couldn't have started Naxxramas either way. It would've been extremely hard without getting the middle tier (2.5) in Ahn'Qiraj (40 man). Even with a grinded out AQ, you'd have to grind the noob bosses of Naxx for weeks before really making deeper progress since the tier difference between 2 and 2.5, and especially 2 and 3 (tier 3 was Naxx gear) was rather big. Some of the bosses were literally "gear break points". If your dps crew didn't have enough dps, your tanks enough hp and armor, and your healers enough mana/healing it would be almost impossible to clear without some extreme play. The most famous was Patchwerk. Anyway just showing u how noob u were kappa.

Yeah I've come back multiple times, but never lasted very long since when I had grinded out what I could without guilds etc, I was just too bored to continue. The only reason I played so long was because I was having fun with guild mates I knew well and for a long time.

I don't know, I'd have to reread a lot to even get into DGM again. Not sure I want to bother since she'll likely go on hiatus again sooner or later.. The artwork also changed a little with the monthly releases, it became more... I don't know, bishounen? It's hard to describe.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

That's not for you to decide mate :kappa
Sorry, did I forget to provide proof :kappa

http://bato.to/read/_/220261/tokyo-ghoul_v4_ch33_by_twisted-hel-scans/2
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Blackwing Lair? Rofl, that shit was free as fuck towards the end... You could pick-up raid it :XD

You couldn't have started Naxxramas either way. It would've been extremely hard without getting the middle tier (2.5) in Ahn'Qiraj (40 man). Even with a grinded out AQ, you'd have to grind the noob bosses of Naxx for weeks before really making deeper progress since the tier difference between 2 and 2.5, and especially 2 and 3 (tier 3 was Naxx gear) was rather big. Some of the bosses were literally "gear break points". If your dps crew didn't have enough dps, your tanks enough hp and armor, and your healers enough mana/healing it would be almost impossible to clear without some extreme play. The most famous was Patchwerk. Anyway just showing u how noob u were kappa.

Yeah I've come back multiple times, but never lasted very long since when I had grinded out what I could without guilds etc, I was just too bored to continue. The only reason I played so long was because I was having fun with guild mates I knew well and for a long time.

I don't know, I'd have to reread a lot to even get into DGM again. Not sure I want to bother since she'll likely go on hiatus again sooner or later.. The artwork also changed a little with the monthly releases, it became more... I don't know, bishounen? It's hard to describe.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Sorry, did I forget to provide proof :kappa

http://bato.to/read/_/220261/tokyo-ghoul_v4_ch33_by_twisted-hel-scans/2
Wasn't like that on the server I was playing on mate... or should I call you WoW god? :^)

lol are you trying to show off? :XD I know all of that, at least from friends who told me. I might not have seen much of 40 player Ahn'qiraj and nothing of Naxxramas back then, but I know the tier levels, thanks :lmao
Man I love how the WoW nerd is surfacing in this Convo, please don't bash the little noob me too hard :')

Yeah, basically the same for me.

haha more bishounen sounds fitting, I know what you mean XD Can't really find a better word either.

Oh, nice :zomg How do you like it so far? There's still some time left until the big breaking point, basically when the series becomes awesome, but I liked it before that too.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Oh and a small note, please read Twisted Hel Scans as long as possible. I think they're up to chapter 112 (from 143) now. They simply have the best quality by far, and translated the series from chapter one. With the anime some speed scans took over, which obviously are way worse (and use mostly magazine scans, while Twisted is using the volumes). Tried to wait for them but at one point my patience ran out. I think I managed to wait a few months, but spoilers started flying around left and right and the discussion was so big that I just couldn't help it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top