COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

why yall gotta be such prudes...my choji joke is funny:p
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

ur just a perv!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

wut?........
the whole damn chapter shows the konoha 11 are the pervs...:hee
boy,they sure went from no prom dates to having kids....xD


most interesting thing to me was sasuke being startled in the woods....:hmm
oh,is that lee and tenten's son...or just another mini gai like lee was?:toc

darui as raikage looked cool as hell...the fox drooling at the end.seems his daily routine hasn't changed much...:XD
i take that as he was ALWAYS comfortable within naruto:thumbs...

i like it...but.....you know,i could have used a little bit more:hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

wut?........
the whole damn chapter shows the konoha 11 are the pervs...:hee
boy,they sure went from no prom dates to having kids....xD


most interesting thing to me was sasuke being startled in the woods....:hmm
oh,is that lee and tenten's son...or just another mini gai like lee was?:toc

darui as raikage looked cool as hell...the fox drooling at the end.seems his daily routine hasn't changed much...:XD
i take that as he was ALWAYS comfortable within naruto:thumbs...

i like it...but.....you know,i could have used a little bit more:hee
Everyone who has a kid = perv! :4head
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

The gnut crack logic, loving it!
:dumpster
Everyone who has a kid = perv! :4head
no...but none of those guys(besides naruto)were interested in girls/women
now they all have kids....even sasuke which i find the funniest.

"hit it and quit it":hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

no...but none of those guys(besides naruto)were interested in girls/women
now they all have kids....even sasuke which i find the funniest.

"hit it and quit it":hurr
So how is that a "no"? I love it dude! :gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

So how is that a "no"? I love it dude! :gnut
when i said konoha 11...i didn't mean just the guys
ino and sakura were/are some horn dogs...sai and sasuke surely had to be coerced :nunoderp


oh gawd...i'm just having fun...how i deal with depression:XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

well some are more hard to believe than others obviously :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

yup....

but,overall i guess that's the best we could get....everyone pushing forward still.
naruto passing on the will of fire...calling the village family which was very touching.

i was very happy to see they former gokage still kick'n it and gotten quite close(sitting on oonoki's bed.xD)
kinda thought there should have been a return of the jedi scene...with all the old dead shinobi looking down upon them all.
and rikudou saying something like...."finally we are all a family again.":scry
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

:zomg HIMAWARI-CHAN!!!!

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

She certainly looks cute, can't wait to see if they will become a combo of sorts and if he's going to soften up towards her. Would kind of imagine it as him being somehow tsun, being all "Man you're so annoying" while making this "K if it's for you I'm gonna do it" :XD


---------- Post added November 08, 2014 at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was November 07, 2014 at 08:41 PM ----------

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...before-the-last-naruto-the-movie-opens/.80810

=)

And yeah, I saw you left before I responded XD Was kind of weird to see you gone without a word, dem random Windows updates lol :XD Did you enjoy Shigatsu?

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Set changed. Does a fellow Naruto fan approve?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Wonderful set, even though Naruto's cloak doesn't look like that (not counting the text which is obviously there to show his number).

Link to the full one?

Yeah I heard about the special, pretty nice since it's probably canon.

I got to say though it's a bit cheesy we have to get these specials, new flashbacks in the movie etc. to properly tell the story XD

Yeah rip those updates wtf... I was kind of afraid Windows would fuck me over hard and delete my shit etc. At least it forced me to watch some JoJo too since I had nothing to do for over an hour, holy god Windows sucks it takes so damn long to update xD Spent like 10 minutes just installing and preparing apps, wtf... I don't give a SHIT about the damn windows apps...

Yeah Shigatsu was pretty good but kind of disappointed not more was done of the faint. I suspect there might be more in the future hopefully.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Well done :)

That path analogy at the end made me wet :kreygasm
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Wonderful set, even though Naruto's cloak doesn't look like that (not counting the text which is obviously there to show his number).

Link to the full one?

Yeah I heard about the special, pretty nice since it's probably canon.
I got to say though it's a bit cheesy we have to get these specials, new flashbacks in the movie etc. to properly tell the story XD

Yeah rip those updates wtf... I was kind of afraid Windows would fuck me over hard and delete my shit etc. At least it forced me to watch some JoJo too since I had nothing to do for over an hour, holy god Windows sucks it takes so damn long to update xD Spent like 10 minutes just installing and preparing apps, wtf... I don't give a SHIT about the damn windows apps...

Yeah Shigatsu was pretty good but kind of disappointed not more was done of the faint. I suspect there might be more in the future hopefully.
Well it's an older picture, so it does not fit perfectly, but I really like it. Glad you appprove of the set =)

Not out yet sadly, I think the single gets a release on 19th November.

I guess there's only that much you can tell, Kishi coul've probably told all of that in the manga but he deserves some rest now. I doubt the specials and movie (+ the short sequel/spinoff) is the last thing we will see :D

So does the update made anything better? XD Or was it a complete waste of time?

I know that more will come out of that, it's related to spoiler I told you about some time ago ^_^ Still, that animation is godly. I think the story has a lot of potential, might be a highlight of this season.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Well done :)

That path analogy at the end made me wet :kreygasm
Haha, thanks mate :XD Dunno, I got nostalgic all of a sudden and it just kept pouring out, even if it sounds cheesy.

Have been listening to Naruto tracks and songs all day lol.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Oh, it's not new, that makes sense then. It probably says "Rokudaime" then? :XD

Nothing really significant that I can TELL. I got this wonderful button at the bottom though... (the windows button to the left)


OK mate I know what happens now 8)))) I'll make that EASY prediction: She has a brain tumor and dies. Kousei(?) decides he has to play music for the both of them and becomes a glorious solo player.

LOL, I don't think it was that bad with feels in your post. You came out of it better than me 8))

Haha get rekt. I did that a couple days ago and some yesterday. COMPLETELY OVER IT NOW OF COURSE.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Naruto is Nanadaime. Or Shichidaime? :zomg
On Niis picture I mean.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...ors-also-send-off-naruto-with-comments/.80813

I guess you already read those, but there's more afterwards :XD

Oh, it's not new, that makes sense then. It probably says "Rokudaime" then? :XD

Nothing really significant that I can TELL. I got this wonderful button at the bottom though... (the windows button to the left)


OK mate I know what happens now 8)))) I'll make that EASY prediction: She has a brain tumor and dies. Kousei(?) decides he has to play music for the both of them and becomes a glorious solo player.

LOL, I don't think it was that bad with feels in your post. You came out of it better than me 8))

Haha get rekt. I did that a couple days ago and some yesterday. COMPLETELY OVER IT NOW OF COURSE.
I don't really know tbh :XD

Wow this wonderful button, it was worth all the wait!!

lol that's not what I read. What I read was way less detailed anyway, but I guess this could happen. We will see, only time will tell :D
And hey, you actually remember the name 8)

I don't think your post was that bad either, but I guess you always consider your post having more (cheesy) feelings than how it actually is because of all dem strong feels :hee

Well I had less time so I'm doing it a bit later :XD Which reminds me, what are your favourite Naruto OP's?

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Naruto is Nanadaime. Or Shichidaime? :zomg
On Niis picture I mean.
I don't know dude :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top