- Joined
- Sep 16, 2009
- Messages
- 942
- Reaction score
- 581
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
In some of the early Manga Volumes i have there were some scomments from Him claiming that he often got help by his Wife who is the mangaka of Sailor Moon.
There were some Scribbles of him drawing Sailor Moon or her drawing gon.
Followed by several other scribbles of him drawing certain other shonen jump heroes (like Naruto and stuff).
I dont know if he is still married to her or not but i guess more support wouldnt be bad. Oda also has a crew of workers who do stuff like shading and or editing his work.
Being Mangaka is also very hard work. I once saw a week Plan from Oda and at some time he only sleept like 4 hours a day.
There were some Scribbles of him drawing Sailor Moon or her drawing gon.
Followed by several other scribbles of him drawing certain other shonen jump heroes (like Naruto and stuff).
I dont know if he is still married to her or not but i guess more support wouldnt be bad. Oda also has a crew of workers who do stuff like shading and or editing his work.
Being Mangaka is also very hard work. I once saw a week Plan from Oda and at some time he only sleept like 4 hours a day.
.
