Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition
why yall gotta be such prudes...my choji joke is funny
why yall gotta be such prudes...my choji joke is funny







Everyone who has a kid = perv!wut?........
the whole damn chapter shows the konoha 11 are the pervs...
boy,they sure went from no prom dates to having kids....xD
most interesting thing to me was sasuke being startled in the woods....
oh,is that lee and tenten's son...or just another mini gai like lee was?
darui as raikage looked cool as hell...the fox drooling at the end.seems his daily routine hasn't changed much...
i take that as he was ALWAYS comfortable within naruto...
i like it...but.....you know,i could have used a little bit more![]()

The gnut crack logic, loving it!

no...but none of those guys(besides naruto)were interested in girls/womenEveryone who has a kid = perv!![]()

So how is that a "no"? I love it dude!no...but none of those guys(besides naruto)were interested in girls/women
now they all have kids....even sasuke which i find the funniest.
"hit it and quit it"![]()

when i said konoha 11...i didn't mean just the guysSo how is that a "no"? I love it dude!![]()




HIMAWARI-CHAN!!!!
Did you enjoy Shigatsu?


Well it's an older picture, so it does not fit perfectly, but I really like it. Glad you appprove of the set =)Wonderful set, even though Naruto's cloak doesn't look like that (not counting the text which is obviously there to show his number).
Link to the full one?
Yeah I heard about the special, pretty nice since it's probably canon.
I got to say though it's a bit cheesy we have to get these specials, new flashbacks in the movie etc. to properly tell the story XD
Yeah rip those updates wtf... I was kind of afraid Windows would fuck me over hard and delete my shit etc. At least it forced me to watch some JoJo too since I had nothing to do for over an hour, holy god Windows sucks it takes so damn long to update xD Spent like 10 minutes just installing and preparing apps, wtf... I don't give a SHIT about the damn windows apps...
Yeah Shigatsu was pretty good but kind of disappointed not more was done of the faint. I suspect there might be more in the future hopefully.

Haha, thanks mateWell done
That path analogy at the end made me wet![]()
Dunno, I got nostalgic all of a sudden and it just kept pouring out, even if it sounds cheesy.


I don't really know tbhOh, it's not new, that makes sense then. It probably says "Rokudaime" then?
Nothing really significant that I can TELL. I got this wonderful button at the bottom though... (the windows button to the left)
![]()
OK mate I know what happens now 8)))) I'll make that EASY prediction: She has a brain tumor and dies. Kousei(?) decides he has to play music for the both of them and becomes a glorious solo player.
LOL, I don't think it was that bad with feels in your post. You came out of it better than me 8))
Haha get rekt. I did that a couple days ago and some yesterday. COMPLETELY OVER IT NOW OF COURSE.


Which reminds me, what are your favourite Naruto OP's?I don't know dudeNaruto is Nanadaime. Or Shichidaime?
On Niis picture I mean.
