I wasn't going to 8)))
^.^Nuno, please respond to my PM
[I just wanna join the train]
Looks like trying to make fun of niichan the nag Queen failed pretty hard matenuno pls response to my post 4 pages ago.

Looks like trying to make fun of niichan the nag Queen failed pretty hard mate![]()


Then why are you not responding to Nuno's response 4 pages ago?
your too sensitive m8 no one talkin bout you![]()

Yes!
your too sensitive m8 no one talkin bout you![]()
Yes!!Then why are you not responding to Nuno's response 4 pages ago?![]()
Don't worry he can't compareLooks like trying to make fun of niichan the nag Queen failed pretty hard mate![]()

Well at that time it was pointless anyway, a few hours difference doesn't make much for a worthy spoiler period.
The only point I stopped reading spoilers was when we started getting chapters 6 hours after crappy spoilers. Basically when mangapanda started. Before that it was pretty hype even when the series wasn't as good. Pain stuff etc was simply beast spoilers. I remember the Deidara spoilers too, both the time he used C4 to "melt" Sasuke and C0 to self-destruct was hype in terms of Sasuke's survival. The fucking latter chapter was even called "Sasuke's Death"... I still find that escape via Manda BS.
It's a fucking example... =D But yeah it generally holds true in almost anything in terms of concept art, example shots of just the characters etc. I have no doubt Himawari will be adorable in the movie.
Meh, Ishida was so good early but turned into a horrible character to VA compared to Sasuke xD At least Sasuke stays logically relevant and has high panel time. Ishida is just nonexistent and then got a random powerup now (I assume? Otherwise he's extreme fodder...).

Thanks friendDon't worry he can't compare![]()

I never mock you. The only jokes I make about you are when I say e.g. "pls no englando" =)Felt mocked u.u
I forgot a new episode was out, thanks for the reminder.Damn I'm starting to really like Tsubaki... D: Another great Shigatsu episode


RIP mobafire gnut incoming.i'm a sad sack...bookmarking build guides![]()
....my manUnderstand the game and you won't need that noobshiti'm a sad sack...bookmarking build guides![]()

Don't use mobafire, use probuilds....my man
h a t e rplz don't turn into another LoL nerd greg, we have enough of those....