COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
That kiddo Hinata "flashback" from the Pain episode, meh. Wasting dat good animation on "filler" flashbacks.

Yeah it was well done. Now answer the other post too please :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That kiddo Hinata "flashback" from the Pain episode, meh. Wasting dat good animation on "filler" flashbacks.

Yeah it was well done. Now answer the other post too please :kappa
Hmm I remember that episode somewhere else, not sure if we're talking about the same one :notsure Filler can add something too though, just like you pointed out with the Jiraya moment. Still the Pain fight animation was awful yeah, should've spent the money there. Even that one episode with "good" animation was way too extreme and took too many liberties for my taste.

Not now :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I'm getting Greg under my silver wing!

He'll grow to be a br server playa *-*
grill come for advice I'll make you into a golden nugget :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Only golden??
Pff...
Step away, Greg, this boy dreams too low!
Well hard for me to make you into a platinum bar when I'm barely it myself 8)))
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Oh, ok, that was gentle ;-; I was expecting to be smashed after what I said. There there, Nuno
I'm always gentle 8)))

Next season bby! Imma do IT!!!

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

You got gold right? My memory is foggy. Next season plat!!!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Pff, please u.u I didn't even get a golden shit to wear on my finger. Nah, guess not gold for me!
bby tell me your troubles =(
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
SHUT DOWN
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You won't get most awesome staff member with that those though, been there '-' Get norwegian and you'll be both awesome and plat!

(so how was that, boss?)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
so i need a pair of tits to get advice?:pout

:gnut
You got it right man :gnut

Nah, I can give you some pointers but Gary gave some decent ones xD Had a good laugh you played Garen though. That's such a standard champion every new player goes to. I guess it's because he's cheap'n'easy.

You won't get most awesome staff member with that those though, been there '-' Get norwegian and you'll be both awesome and plat!

(so how was that, boss?)
I'm not sure what you are saying here :notsure

I'd like to say "good", but uuuuuh? XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top