COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I wasn't going to 8)))
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
nuno pls response to my post 4 pages ago.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I did, nub lord.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

:notrust

The only point I stopped reading spoilers was when we started getting chapters 6 hours after crappy spoilers. Basically when mangapanda started. Before that it was pretty hype even when the series wasn't as good. Pain stuff etc was simply beast spoilers. I remember the Deidara spoilers too, both the time he used C4 to "melt" Sasuke and C0 to self-destruct was hype in terms of Sasuke's survival. The fucking latter chapter was even called "Sasuke's Death"... I still find that escape via Manda BS.

It's a fucking example... =D But yeah it generally holds true in almost anything in terms of concept art, example shots of just the characters etc. I have no doubt Himawari will be adorable in the movie.

Meh, Ishida was so good early but turned into a horrible character to VA compared to Sasuke xD At least Sasuke stays logically relevant and has high panel time. Ishida is just nonexistent and then got a random powerup now (I assume? Otherwise he's extreme fodder...).
Well at that time it was pointless anyway, a few hours difference doesn't make much for a worthy spoiler period.
Those were the times some really hyped stuff happened though, thus why I couldn't wait and checked it out. Last time I checked spoilers prolly was the Kushina flashback, the war never made me so "OMG can't wait" that I felt like I needed to check them out, though I guess more than half was mangapanda-time anyway. Just wanted to see the last few chapters completely unprepared, so that the feels hit even more.

And it was a fucking joke... =D Yeah, really looking forward to the movie :zomg

He has to have some random powerup, otherwise Ichigo would just oneshot him. He was almost useless and really weak during the Espada arc too, so I guess Kubo has to pull out some random twist to make him strong. Hopefully he's not pulling some "Once Juha dies Ishida gets his powers and has a final fight Ichigo".... that would feel so meangingless, considering Ishida hardly ever was of importance to the story. His whole betrayal feels incredibly weird anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Don't worry he can't compare :kappa
Thanks friend :nunogasm

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

BLEACH MA FRIEND, IT'S THE RETURN OF DA EPIC TROLL SOON
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Felt mocked u.u
I never mock you. The only jokes I make about you are when I say e.g. "pls no englando" =)

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Damn I'm starting to really like Tsubaki... D: Another great Shigatsu episode
I forgot a new episode was out, thanks for the reminder.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i'm a sad sack...bookmarking build guides:gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:rofl....my man
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top