Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Not at all. A lot of it's policy and organizing health care. Studies, plenty of stuff.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I remember when you told me about that last year and I had no idea about what you were speaking of. I still have no idea about what Pocky Day is, but...
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
I remember when you told me about that last year and I had no idea about what you were speaking of. I still have no idea about what Pocky Day is, but...
it's on date 11/11. do you see why?
do you know what pocky is?..:D
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yay, it's not just me getting logged off automatically. :woo
Mej and a germy are also facing the problem.
Let's see if it gets better after the latest FF update.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
it's on date 11/11. do you see why?
do you know what pocky is?..:D
It's a Veteran's Day thing?

I still don't know, no.

Yay, it's not just me getting logged off automatically. :woo
Mej and a germy are also facing the problem.
Let's see if it gets better after the latest FF update.
I was autologged off for the first time in months yesterday or the day before.

Hmm...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Nope, nothing got better.
Who cares?

What really matters is that the last X-Men movie blows. I just watched it and i loved it. But i'm biased, X-Men have been my favorite western superheros since... I'm so old that i can't remember. Anyway, i love them and when i was younger i wanted to marry Colossus.

Anyway. This is the perfect image for you.
I can't look at it and not think about you.
It looks gay sometimes, but cuddly most of the times.
Well, here you go. I hope it inspires you. ♥
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
 
Last edited:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Understandable. Typos do happen.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I bought a happy meal today. :arf
Just cause it had a Mario toy. :spaz
I choose this one.
:goomba:goomba:goomba:goomba



---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

I feel old.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Ah, don't feel bad.

Anyway, I've never eaten a Happy Meal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top