Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
IELTS or TOEFL? or not an english one?
That is necessary to enter the universities. I will take that exam in the next year.
This one is to be accepted in the brazilian program liked to the universities.
I will study engineering if i ever go.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Darj, you need to catch up with SnK and mod the section. :turtle
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
That is necessary to enter the universities. I will take that exam in the next year.
This one is to be accepted in the brazilian program liked to the universities.
I will study engineering if i ever go.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Darj, you need to catch up with SnK and mod the section. :turtle
I'll probably do IELTS next year too :nod

And I've started! Haha. I started quite far back so that I come to remember what's going on XD I'm also reading another manga at the same time and also some fanfics but it's at least something :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think beach is ok. I mean it's not that hot on a beach, there's the ocean breeze. Way worse in a city. :D
If you're not under an umbrella, all the breeze in the world won't matter.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I tl;dr, but it seemed most of that post was a fanfic even. kkck eat your heart out. :bishie
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Bunny was hungry! :arf


---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Hey, Darj. I loved these.
Gay and adorable.
:wtf

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I am going nuts. :coffeeshock
I just posted something in the Naruto tribute thread that was supposed to go to the Hangout and i have no idea how it went there. I thought i was in the hangout. :blink
I need a vacation. And chocolate. And my bunny by my side cause i'm addicted to petting her.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I've put things in the wrong thread accidentally before. It happens, Asky.
 

xallisto

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
556
Reaction score
74
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Come study in UK best countries ever!
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I don't think I'll ever study in England, unless I decided to move to England and I needed qualifications to work there.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Mine?
Computer Engineering. But i'm in doubt, maybe i will go to Eletric Engineering. For now they are the same with all those physics and maths. :faint
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm getting a Master's in Public Health.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
No, not at all. It's one of the non-practicing sides of the medical field. We're not doctors or anything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top