Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What does that even mean?

I don't know, the one where you never went to McD's once? :XD
It means that my parents brought me up...significantly differently from about 99.999% of Americans. We lived in the modern world and everything, but they were heavily into organic food (having their own garden), controlling, a lot of stuff.

I've been to McDonald's a handful of times in my life, but I've never had a Happy Meal or a burger there.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm surrounded by weird people. :o
Good thing there is a Sai to counter all that. :nod

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Were you raised on kosher food, Zi?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
No, I wasn't raised Kosher, Asky.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I've been to McDonald's a handful of times in my life, but I've never had a Happy Meal or a burger there.
Wtf, and what did you get there? ._.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Was it Schinitzel instead, Zi?

Well, i gotta say that i never ate a happy meal when i was a child because i loved McChicken. I only ate the crusty chicken burger when i went to Mcdrugs. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You live in another country :residentsleeper


Listen, I'm not saying McD is an essential part of childhood or even life. I never eat there. But it's kinda rare for someone to never get a happy meal.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Wtf, and what did you get there? ._.
I've gotten some chicken wraps (I forget the actual name) and some McFlurries.

Was it Schinitzel instead, Zi?

Well, i gotta say that i never ate a happy meal when i was a child because i loved McChicken. I only ate the crusty chicken burger when i went to Mcdrugs. :XD
Really, at a McDonald's?

Fair enough.

Listen, I'm not saying McD is an essential part of childhood or even life. I never eat there. But it's kinda rare for someone to never get a happy meal.
I know you're not saying that. My parents just didn't believe in fast food and then I never really had a desire to eat a Happy Meal later in life.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh, that's cool, I thought you were one of those peoplew that go to Mc and get a salad lol.

My parents just didn't believe in fast food
I see, they are fatheists.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Oh, that's cool, I thought you were one of those peoplew that go to Mc and get a salad lol.



I see, they are fatheists.
Ugh, no. Getting a salad at McD and slathering it in dressing like people do is just about as bad as eating the terrible Happy Meals and stuff.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I tried mcsalad once. It's terrible. The sauce has too much salt. Definitely not healthy.

From 5 to 13, i lived in cities without mcdrugs, but i went to one in a bigger city a few times a year. And always for mcChicken.
I started to try other burgers when i was 17 cause i ate once a week in a mcdonalds to save money (my school was in the mall). It lasted for... 3 months till i discovered HABIB'S. :drool
HABIB'S is a brazilian fast food that serves... arab food. :amuse
I love cheese esfiha.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What do you mean your school was in the mall?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It was located in the last 2 floors of a part of the mall.
It was a private school.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That's a really odd placement for a school, at least by American standards.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah, yeah, golden pair actors from 6th generation like OP. :nod
All gay actors from myus do. :nod

 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Which one's Oishi and which one's Eiji?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
<< oishi eiji>>>
in the above pic.

Here they are in character.




Someone doesn't like bunnies. :teehee

 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Makes sense that Oishi would be the forehead guy.

Oh, that is a fun pic.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
mehhhh, my blood pressure reached 140 x 250 mmHg yesterday.
I had to go to the ER to lower it.
Good thing i passed in the nearby Subway to eat something before heading to the hospital.
And when i got home tired and just crumbled onto bed, my bunny jumped on it to check on me. My heart melted. :luv
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top