I love how you're adding your two cents to every convo I'm having 






Sorry I threw my love at ya.You tend to forget that I had a DAMN lot of those with Nuno over the last few weeks, that's the reason why we both need a little break![]()

Silence Milly!Yeah Sky, stop being a dick! Cmon...![]()
I feel all the love from each sentence you writeSorry I threw my love at ya.![]()

Don't try to tease me, I'm seriousThat sarcasm.

Really, but the original game until the last expasion costs 15€, that's almost nothing. +50€ is quite something though, I agree.Wait, I have to buy the original WoW and then spend $50 on the expansion AND buy a subscription?...rly?

Pretty silly tbh. They always end up adding an expansion to the original game before the next one comes out. So why wouldn't they just add it into one product for the noobs and offer the expansion at a reduced price for everyone else?Really, but the original game until the last expasion costs 15€, that's almost nothing. +50€ is quite something though, I agree.
WoW got way too profitable prior to the microtransaction boom. I don't think anyone can deny that that is a way better way to run an online game, but it isn't like people stopped paying for their subscription so why would they stop?S O R I C H B O Y S
On a serious note, I don't get the reason why they want you to pay a sub fee, is it for the server cost or something?
Because they want money, as easy as thatPretty silly tbh. They always end up adding an expansion to the original game before the next one comes out. So why wouldn't they just add it into one product for the noobs and offer the expansion at a reduced price for everyone else?
Heck I didn't buy the expansion yet either, want to see first how motivated I am and 12€ is hardly anything for me.12 for what? The subscription? Well no, but it's a game you've played before at least. I'm not really sure how much I'd enjoy it, so paying almost $80 just to sate my curiosity...dunno about that one.Because they want money, as easy as thatHeck I didn't buy the expansion yet either, want to see first how motivated I am and 12€ is hardly anything for me.