- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Okay, xi0.






Zi's not my name, it's simply what Kaoz, Darj, and Asky call me.What is Zi short for?
I know, it's a former username or something. I was asking what it is short for.Zi's not my name, it's simply what Kaoz, Darj, and Asky call me.
Well, it literally could be Zi if you wanted to see it that way. However, my whole life growing up, I loved Zidane (the footballer, not the FF character).I know, it's a former username or something. I was asking what it is short for.
Wanted to see it that way?Well, it literally could be Zi if you wanted to see it that way. However, my whole life growing up, I loved Zidane (the footballer, not the FF character).





It's because they didn't like typing out Frosty or FrostyMouse, so I gave them a shorter username that I used in the past.But I still don't understand why you're called that...![]()
There isn't that much that's open 24 hours per day, but you could find a convenience store that probably would sell something that resembled a cheeseburger.hey, i just woke up... at 3 am.
i gotta finish this thing to present tomorrow.
Do convenience stores sell cheeseburgers 24h in the USA?