Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Okay, xi0.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans out there. I would wish the non-Americans Happy Thanksgiving, but if you don't celebrate anyway...
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Lawlett, tell me about yourself and how you feel about being labeled the Most Troll member.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
about myself?Nothing much i am a really boring individual. Hmmm i dont see myself as a troll at all, i dont know why people keep on insisting i am a big troll etc
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I don't believe you. We all know you troll at times, but I don't think you're the biggest troll here.

I don't believe that you're a boring individual.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
i was studying physics yesterday on my bed and my bunny jumped on my back from the ground.
:wtf

So cute, so cute! :x3

It's so rare to see her standing on my back.
Then she proceeded to lick my legs, trying to groom me. :heh
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
My bunny is trained to pee and poop on a newspaper on the ground. :hmph
Sometimes she pees near the drain in the shower area.
And that's it.



If knowing names is what make people mysterious, then Kaoz is a mystery. I don't know his name. I pretend his name is Klaus to rhyme with how Kaoz sound in portuguese.
I know Zi's and Darj's names. But they will always be Zi and Darj. :D
 
Last edited:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, there is that, I suppose.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I know, it's a former username or something. I was asking what it is short for.
Well, it literally could be Zi if you wanted to see it that way. However, my whole life growing up, I loved Zidane (the footballer, not the FF character).
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, it literally could be Zi if you wanted to see it that way. However, my whole life growing up, I loved Zidane (the footballer, not the FF character).
Wanted to see it that way? :notsure

I was just asking what it was short for...:bored
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I was saying that one could say that it's not short for anything, if one wished.

Anyway, we're finally on the last page of the first part of my thread. Onward.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
But I still don't understand why you're called that...:XD
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
hey, i just woke up... at 3 am. :gwah

i gotta finish this thing to present tomorrow. :(

Do convenience stores sell cheeseburgers 24h in the USA?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
But I still don't understand why you're called that...:XD
It's because they didn't like typing out Frosty or FrostyMouse, so I gave them a shorter username that I used in the past.

hey, i just woke up... at 3 am. :gwah

i gotta finish this thing to present tomorrow. :(

Do convenience stores sell cheeseburgers 24h in the USA?
There isn't that much that's open 24 hours per day, but you could find a convenience store that probably would sell something that resembled a cheeseburger.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top