TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

You know, I have a big feeling that at the end the season finale, they gonna show when Peter is going to explode and then finish it off just like that.
I think your right 'bout that, would suck but I think your right nonetheless. :darn

When does Season 2 start then? Do we have to wait forever or just for a bit? :blink
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I'm not sure when it starts but I know they gonna start filming season 2 in June
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Crap, then it's almost forever then..
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah, Season 2 starts in September - November.......most probably the end of September or somewhere in October



Edit



BUT, at least we will still get the Heroes Comics online...even though they are only like 7 pages each BUT it is enough to keep the fanboys thinking and guessing.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yeah, Season 2 starts in September - November.......most probably the end of September or somewhere in October



Edit



BUT, at least we will still get the Heroes Comics online...even though they are only like 7 pages each BUT it is enough to keep the fanboys thinking and guessing.
yeah that isomething still


Well, this episode was okay for me. I was very surprised by couple of stuff though.

MICAH: He surprised me in this episode. He seemed to start liking the girl that could transform. Also, did you see that Micah seemed kind of tired after he tricked the votes from the computer?

HRG: He wanted to erase the tracking device. Howver, was he willing to kill an innocent little girl in order to save his daughter? ( so he said). I think him and Mohinder might come to an understanding at the end cuz I do not want the girl to die. And he killed his boss in an instant too, that was something I did not expect.

NIKKI/JESSICA: Ok, it seems to me that Jessica is still controlling Nikki but she does not control Nikki's feelings. Linderman offered her 20 million dollars to kill her husband. Howver, she refused because she knew it would hurt Nikki. I guess she really cares for Nikki to make that decision.

HIRO: For some reason, I think his training went kind of too fast. (For Vagabond readers, I don't know if you noticed he talked about Takezo Kensei). Anyways, how can somebody be so great with a sword in jus one day. That's just not reasonable. I was however surprised to see his father's moves with the sword.


D.L. (Nikki's husband): In this episode I see that he really loves his family. When Linderman told him that his relationship with Nikki was all his plan, he did not believe it. And he even took a bullet for the girl. What was shocking to me was when D.L. all of a sudden killed Linderman by piercing through his brain.

LINDERMAN: In this episode, I liked him and I dislied him. I liked him because he healed Nathan's wife but that's just to make Nathan do what he wants him to do. Now, we know that he tricked Micah to cheat the votes. However, why does he try to ttell him that your mom will enough money for the res of her life? I did not like that comment. Also, why would he want Jessica t kill D.L.? What good will it seve him. Anyways, D.L. gave him what he needed at the end.

PETER: I seriously thought he was going to explode somehow but he happened to control that power afterwards. What I did not like howover, was how he was runnig away from Sylar instead of trying to stop him. He was scared that he might get killed again. That was a shame to me.


SYLAR: Ok, this guy is definitely something else. He is a big problem for the company or everybody in general. He called on the cops so that they could arrest the radioactive man, Peter and Claire. At the end he stopped the truck that was bringing him to prison and took his powers. Imagine if the cops had caught Peter and Claire as well. Sylar might have gotten all their powers.

PREDICTION: I think Sylar is going to get both D.L's and the transforming's girl power on the next episode.
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't know what to think about this episode and the previous one. The only thing that was explained, maybe the most important thing (only would be wrong), is that sylar is the one who's going to blow up the city. But why claire? Claire lived in the 5 year future, so sylar doesn't have her powers. Sylar can't heal himself back. So it must be peter?

You see that's why I have mixed feelings about the ending - it was giving us more questions than explanations. Overall this season was good, but I didn't like the two last episodes ending (or isn't there still an episode left?)
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Next episode is the final of the season.

Even the last two episodes were kinda setup for the final I really liked them. The sylar episode showed us a lot about him...even it was kinda slow I really enjoyed it.

However this episode had a lot of things I didnt expect at all.

First off I agree that Hiros training went of much too fast. I meanhe finished it in like a split second. I really hope we get a small explanation later like Hiros dad can manipulate time or something like that and they kinda trained dbz style 1 day = 100 days ( a bit much but you know what I mean...).

Also Mr Bennet killing his former boss so easily was really shock. I dont know but that was somehow not his line in doing things. Can't be changed...

Also Lindermann and Ted dying was a thing I didnt see at all. The last scene with Sylar was just too nice. <333

Can't wait for the 2h season finale. If you havent seen the trailers yet you should check them out here: http://heroesrevealed.com/

Peter vs Sylar <333

So what are you predictions for the final?

Since we'll see Sylar in the next season I dont think that the bombs gonna explode. However I expect the end to be quite suprising ^^
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

well I have seen the previews and it seems to me that Mohinder and Molly will escape from HRG somehow. It was cool to see D.L, Jessica, Micah and Molly together, they seemed so much like a family. But why were they looking up for. My guess is that they looking at Sylar. Wasn't he on top of a building in the previous episode?

It seems that Claire found out that his grandmother wants the bomb to go off and CLAIRE JUMPEd OUT OF THE WINDOW! I wonder why she did that for.

anyways, see more for yourself

episode 23 pictures1

episode23 pictures2

episode 23 trailers

Hayden Patteniere interview of episode 23

@DES: I don't tink the finale will be 2 hours because that never said anything about it.
 
Last edited:

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

@DES: I don't tink the finale will be 2 hours because that never said anything about it.
Ehm yeah sorry. Like until last week tv.com had it as "2 hour season finale" for episode 23 but they changed it now. =(
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Ehm yeah sorry. Like until last week tv.com had it as "2 hour season finale" for episode 23 but they changed it now. =(
yeah, no problem. Cannot wait till next monday
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well, you could be right, Kadodo. In the Five Years Later (?) episode we saw Sylar (as Nathan) reaching behind that steel door to push Mohinder away, so he could have D.L.'s power in the season finale. I've yet to watch ep 22, but if radioactive guy didn't blew up and neither did Sylar, then who did? Peter?
And about Micah, maybe his power could get exhausted like Hiro did when he couldn't time travel. :D
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well, I think Tim Kring is just trying to raise more question in our heads.

In the "five years in the future episode", Peter said that he was the one that exploded and he even saw it in his vision before, that's why he made the invisible man train him.

Now, Isaac told Sylar that he cannot change the future and when Sylar drew the future, he saw that he was going to explode. That's why he went to his mom's house because he did not want this to happen.

So, who is going to explode? I am still not sure but I came up with a theory. Everybody is probably thinking that Hiro is going to cut Sylar doem. However, what happens if he fails?

First of all, I do not think that the bomb will be stopped. The bomb will go off but everybody will still be safe. (That's only true for Theory 1)

Theory 1) If the bomb is going to explode and everyone is still safe, that means that the bomb has to happen in the air. For that to happen, we need somebod that could fly. The only people that can fly are Peter and Nathan. If Sylar is the one to explode, Nathan or Peter has to fly with him very very high in the sky so that the bomb does not affect anybody in the city. However, it would be impossible for Nathan to fly with Sylar because he's not strong enough to hold Sylar back. The only person that could hold Sylar back would be Peter.

Peter has to fly with Sylar and then when the explosion happens, Sylar will be dead and Peter could regenerate because he has Claire's power.


Theory 2) If Peter is going to explode, Claire will have to shoot him in the back of his head. If Peter is the bomb, it only means that he does not know how to control Ted's powers yet. He can always find a way to control that power and the bomb might not go off. If he fails to control the bomb, the world might become just as we saw in 5 year in the future.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Now, Isaac told Sylar that he cannot change the future and when Sylar drew the future, he saw that he was going to explode. That's why he went to his mom's house because he did not want this to happen.
Ehm Sylar didnt see that he was going to explode. The picture he painted of the future just showed him taking Teds ability. With all the pictures in Isaacs Atelier he realized what may happen if he takes Teds abilites.

Also I think Sylar gets faster to work out every ability he gets lately. He just took Teds power and at the end of the episode (which was only a few hours later he was already able to control it very well, and this in a much faster time Ted ever could handle it). I doubt Sylar will be the bomb because he would kill of himself and as long as he hasnt gotten clairs and mrs shapeshifters abilites its impossible for him to walk the president way we save in the 5 years later episode. Also never forget that 5 years in the future episode was just a "THIS MAY HAPPEN" alternative. The smallest thing can already change the future...
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

If Peter is really the bomb, something must have happened for Claire to not kill him.

I also think that Hiro might cut him down...
 

jimm120

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

guys...remember, there are many timelines in place.

1st timeline: Sylar takes Claire's and Ted's Powers and blows up.

altered how?: Future hiro coming back to tell Peter to save the cheerleader.

2nd timeline: Peter might blow up since he absorbs claire's powers and Ted's powers. This is the future we saw in the episode "5 years gone".

altered how?: Hiro and Ando going back to the future to find things out. Trust me, a lot of these things are significant. The smallest time traveling and smallest interaction between the people that time traveled and the present can alter everything. Hiro already spoke with Nathan (might change his mind). Hiro has also done many things inadvertengly (meet up with Sylar in Isaac's apartment or meet up with him at Sylar's mom's house). Those events might not have happened if he had not time traveled to the future.

Hell, we already know how he was when he faced off against sylar in timeline # 1: He stabbed him. This means he had a different path on getting to Sylar taht day instead of doing this whole "meet Isaac, help save the cheerleader, and do a whole bunch of miniadventures" thing.

I believe that Hiro traveling to the future (5 years gone episode) altered the course of the timeline they were in (in which Peter REALLY would have blown up)....now we don't know what the 3rd timeline is but it definitly can definitly be many things.


As Hiro said once: you can't change the past. You can alter it but certain things will still come to friutation (Charlie dying no matter what....bomb exploding in NY?)

well, we'll see.
 

White Rabbit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
546
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

NEW YORK -- You want more "Heroes"? NBC is going to give you more "Heroes" next season.

The network has hit upon a way to keep the show repeat for nearly the entire season, ordering more episodes of the show and embarking on a quasi-spinoff called "Heroes: Origins." Combined, the shows will account for 30 original episodes next season.

"We've got something I call the 'bulk-up challenge' for next year, which is trying to stay more consistent in our scheduling for the audience," NBC chief Kevin Reilly told reporters Monday at a press conference announcing the network's 2007-08 schedule. "We asked ['Heroes' creator] Tim Kring to come up with an idea, and what I love is not only did we bulk up with 30 hours next season, but also a whole new idea which I think is going to take the show to the next level."

The "Origins" series will consist of six stand-alone episodes, with each one introducing a new character and telling his or her back story. They'll take place within the "Heroes" universe but won't be tied into the main arc of the series, although one or two regular characters may pop up.

It will also carry an interactive element: After all six "Origins" episodes air, viewers will be able to vote on which character joins the main show the following season.
http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-nbcupfronts-heroesorigins,0,5536579.story
 

bilheteira

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

:( ohhhh

ando will die.....


i'm so sad...
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!


Wow...when I first read about Origins I thought they're overdoing it with a complete new series. However to show some sidestories and to introduce a new character after the episodes is pretty cool.

30 episodes for season 2 is really a lot...is there anothere series with that much episodes per season? On the one side its pretty cool because there is more space to explain stuff otherwise I am not sure about the complete series will last with such a big season. I could never see 4-6 seaons with so many episodes, only if they follow their original idea for season 2 and show other parts of the world. We'll see but Heroes is already on the way for one of the best series of this decade :D
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

wow, 30 episodes next season. That sure is going to be something. At we least we won't get no five week breaks I hope.

The origins seems to be interesting
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I wonder!?
Do the 30 episodes include "origins" or not For some reason I thought they do but here the general consensus seems to be they don't.
 
Top