- Joined
- Nov 2, 2014
- Messages
- 888
- Reaction score
- 698
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Good to see world trigger is in the mid and my hero academia in the top 3.
Looks more like WT is near the Top 5 or even in the top 5 depending where the nonranking mangas and cp mangas are.Good to see world trigger is in the mid and my hero academia in the top 3.
Well we shall see, we shall see. I think it strongly suggests and highly indicates that it is a sign of the end times. It will face a shortened run. This time next year we'll be seeing more sports series making attempts to replace Sumo's missing spot.lol because Zumou get a not so good ranking this week some people start talking about cancelation or fall, if this was a rule, more than half of the Shonen Jump mangas would be already cancelled
About Zumou position, remember that have Ansatsu and Gakkyuu color page, Shonen Jump never would put the Ansatsu color page so low and probably Gakkyuu too, so probably Zumou is on 8th place, not even the worst position of the manga
You've already lost a bet about Bleach ending by 2015, are you going to now bet someone that Hinomaru Zumo is going to end by 2016? Just give it a rest already.Well we shall see, we shall see. I think it strongly suggests and highly indicates that it is a sign of the end times. It will face a shortened run. This time next year we'll be seeing more sports series making attempts to replace Sumo's missing spot.
World Trigger should have been cancelled pretty much every week by your logic but you claim it is going to be a jewel in the SJ crown & last for years. How can you not see the hypocrisy in your arguments?Well we shall see, we shall see. I think it strongly suggests and highly indicates that it is a sign of the end times. It will face a shortened run. This time next year we'll be seeing more sports series making attempts to replace Sumo's missing spot.
What do you mean, Sumo is at the same point in time in which they were giving WT CP's left and right for popularity. (Chp 19 (No. 30), Chp 23 (No. 34), Chp 28 (No. 41), Chp 36 , (No. 48), Chp 41 (No. 1 ) (2014)) I dont think the two can be compared.World Trigger should have been cancelled pretty much every week by your logic but you claim it is going to be a jewel in the SJ crown & last for years. How can you not see the hypocrisy in your arguments?
World Trigger has spent multiple weeks in the bottom 5 whereas Hinomaru Zumo has had one week where it is 4 spots above the bottom 5. Hinomaru's "struggles" are nothing compared to World Trigger's.What do you mean, Sumo is at the same point in time in which they were giving WT CP's left and right for popularity. (Chp 19 (No. 30), Chp 23 (No. 34), Chp 28 (No. 41), Chp 36 , (No. 48), Chp 41 (No. 1 ) (2014)) I dont think the two can be compared.
What is this: "(Chp 19 (No. 30), Chp 23 (No. 34), Chp 28 (No. 41), Chp 36 , (No. 48), Chp 41 (No. 1 ) (2014))"?What do you mean, Sumo is at the same point in time in which they were giving WT CP's left and right for popularity. (Chp 19 (No. 30), Chp 23 (No. 34), Chp 28 (No. 41), Chp 36 , (No. 48), Chp 41 (No. 1 ) (2014)) I dont think the two can be compared.
Uhm, I have to disagree. I only said what I said because of Zumo's mediocre rank in the current TOC and low sales. It's still way ahead of where WT was when it started out. If WT can survive, then a manga that had started out much better like Zumo can most definitely too. WT's where it is right now thanks to promotional campaign from WSJ. Without that push, WT might have died long before it hit the great chapters.Well we shall see, we shall see. I think it strongly suggests and highly indicates that it is a sign of the end times. It will face a shortened run. This time next year we'll be seeing more sports series making attempts to replace Sumo's missing spot.
You mean this one http://www.s-book.net/plsql/sbook_shuei_juhan ??So there was a site whre jump posted wich mangas will be geting reprint. Can someone geve me a link. I forgot it.
Btw The toc seem normal. Gintama is waaaay to low. I mean the shit is getting way too real. It`s the best in the magazine at the moment. Only PSY can deliver better storytelling. World trigger is up which is aways a good thing. I`m kind of afreid that Jump will stop promothing zumo after the low selles of the manga. Magico was doing better and it was in the bottom.
Nice! Looks like BokuHero will easily get over 150k next week. Hirokoshi landed a really big thing there.This Week's Jump Comic Sales:
22. Naruto #71 (38,154 / 854,924)
23. Boku no Hero Academia #1 (35,648 / 137,449)
Credits to Kaizou 10

It's already selling more than the latest volumes of WT and Saiki I think XDNice! Looks like BokuHero will easily get over 150k next week. Hirokoshi landed a really big thing there.![]()