Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol just checked Chelsea's away kit history and seen a whoooooole bunch of red kits :heh.

Oh I didn't even remember this kit, it is quite cool actually. I think of their away kits, I liked the white ones; the 11-12 or 13-14 away kits.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Haha :XD to be honest, I had completely forgotten about Arsenal's old blue kits, so I don't blame you either. I guess all clubs go through these phases were they commemorate old club colours or try new things.
:XD

Completely understandable.

I don't care for this year's Chelsea kit. The slight stripes (different shades of blue) on the front is ugly, in my opinion.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:XD

Completely understandable.

I don't care for this year's Chelsea kit. The slight stripes (different shades of blue) on the front is ugly, in my opinion.
You mean for their away kit? yeah I'm not liking that design. I actually like their yellow away kit though.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You mean for their away kit? yeah I'm not liking that design. I actually like their yellow away kit though.
Yeah, the home kit doesn't work for me.



I also don't care for the line above the name in this season's kits.



I'm actually okay with the yellow away kit, although I'd like more other colors on it, not just the blue collar and a few blue trim lines.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I like their blue kit; the lines are subtle enough but with a slight complexity than just a flat blue kit. Both of their kits in fact are good.

On the other hand, I do not like Arsenal's changing to Puma; I'm not a fan of the brand's designs at all. They should've stuck with Nike or even gone with Adidas.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I love the 12/13 flat blue Chelsea kit, though. Admittedly, it's a lovely blue and does have tiny diagonal lines, but...



Yeah, I'm not a fan of Puma. Adidas makes the nicest kits in general, in my opinion.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
THAT was a nice kit; with the gold version of the crest; the diagonal lines are almost not noticeable at all.

Adidas makes the classiest kits imo, but Nike makes the best kits. :nod
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
THAT was a nice kit; with the gold version of the crest; the diagonal lines are almost not noticeable at all.

Adidas makes the classiest kits imo, but Nike makes the best kits. :nod
They're actually not really noticeable in person. I have a Lamps version of it and it basically looks flat blue.

Eh, I've never been a fan of Nike's kits, but some of their unique kits are nice. Adidas has the most overall quality, though. A random kit from Adidas looks pretty decent, usually, although the unique kits, so Chelsea, Madrid, and Bayern's kits, usually look quite high quality. However, when they start recycling Chelsea kits to make Madrid kits, it gets a bit bad at times.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
They're actually not really noticeable in person. I have a Lamps version of it and it basically looks flat blue.

Eh, I've never been a fan of Nike's kits, but some of their unique kits are nice. Adidas has the most overall quality, though. A random kit from Adidas looks pretty decent, usually, although the unique kits, so Chelsea, Madrid, and Bayern's kits, usually look quite high quality. However, when they start recycling Chelsea kits to make Madrid kits, it gets a bit bad at times.
You usually get the new kits every season or just the ones you like? My brother buys one on the day every year :bored then I have to hear about it and for like 2 weeks, it becomes the only item of clothing he seemingly owns.

Yes, that's the word I was looking for at 4am; unique :nod. Adidas kits for Bayern and Madrid have been really good this year; I like the style. The thing is for Adidas, they dont have to do much to make their kits appealing, as long as they have the stripes, everyone will know. Whereas Nike has to have more of a visual quality or be confident enough to just rely on its logo.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You usually get the new kits every season or just the ones you like? My brother buys one on the day every year :bored then I have to hear about it and for like 2 weeks, it becomes the only item of clothing he seemingly owns.

Yes, that's the word I was looking for at 4am; unique :nod. Adidas kits for Bayern and Madrid have been really good this year; I like the style. The thing is for Adidas, they dont have to do much to make their kits appealing, as long as they have the stripes, everyone will know. Whereas Nike has to have more of a visual quality or be confident enough to just rely on its logo.
Nah, I just get the ones I like. I haven't bought one this season or last season.

Well, that does sound annoying.

I haven't cared for Chelsea's kits this season. Madrid and Bayern's have definitely been better.

I don't if even Adidas can save United's kit because of that huge Chevrolet logo.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

Yes :wtf

Alright. How have you been anyway? you've been away for a while...
Don't expect too much. For all you know, I may have just send jack in the box or something like that. :3c

Quite well, I suppose? I'm still in recovery from the flu, as I am still coughing sometimes, but I am not so ill. I am now in charge of a factory in Malaysia, so I have to go there every two weeks, and it's really tiring. So during weekend, I am too exhausted to be doing anything. Hence, I do not go out so much these days...

How about you? Life's been good?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

Nah, I just get the ones I like. I haven't bought one this season or last season.

Well, that does sound annoying.

I haven't cared for Chelsea's kits this season. Madrid and Bayern's have definitely been better.

I don't if even Adidas can save United's kit because of that huge Chevrolet logo.
Meh, doesn't really bother me much. For the most part I see him only briefly.

If I'd buy a kit this season it'd definitely Bayern's( especially their away kit) or Madrid's but I'm not a huge fan of either.

Lol the complaints that aired here about the Utd kit and that particular logo was a much bigger deal than it needed to be, it's a fucking kit; in the end they all buy it. But there was an alternate version that someone did with a simplified version of the logo. But I liked their kit from last season or the one before; with the black stripe going across the chest.

Don't expect too much. For all you know, I may have just send jack in the box or something like that. :3c

Quite well, I suppose? I'm still in recovery from the flu, as I am still coughing sometimes, but I am not so ill. I am now in charge of a factory in Malaysia, so I have to go there every two weeks, and it's really tiring. So during weekend, I am too exhausted to be doing anything. Hence, I do not go out so much these days...

How about you? Life's been good?
Too late; my expectations have already shot up. :gwah

Hopefully you fully recover soon. Everyone over here is beginning to pick up nasty flues and cold but that's because of the weather here. Touch wood I won't be getting any of that.
You're a boss-lady now? awesome. Do you travel there alone or with a team?

Life is tiring too; pretty much worked through November with very few days off and now it's Christmas party season; so all this month will mostly be just parties and late nights at work( I've done 2am finishes the last 2 days and will do so again today) :faint
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: ボビン

Meh, doesn't really bother me much. For the most part I see him only briefly.

If I'd buy a kit this season it'd definitely Bayern's( especially their away kit) or Madrid's but I'm not a huge fan of either.

Lol the complaints that aired here about the Utd kit and that particular logo was a much bigger deal than it needed to be, it's a fucking kit; in the end they all buy it. But there was an alternate version that someone did with a simplified version of the logo. But I liked their kit from last season or the one before; with the black stripe going across the chest.
I guess that that's not bad, then.

If I were to buy a kit, I'd buy either Roma's or this other kit I saw that topped even Roma's.

It's not terrible, but the gigantic logo is just off-putting.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The france away kit is pretty slick; it's similar in design to Real Madrid's home kit.



Yes, just checked Roma's kits. Both their home and away have nice designs. Which other team were you thinking of, can you remember?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, that is decent.

I was thinking of this year's Celtic away kit. While I'm not a fan of tartan, I thought it was an excellent kit.

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That is very nice indeed, I like the pattern on there as well. I wouldn't have thought it was Celtic's kit you were looking for :XD
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I couldn't recall whose it was either. I had to look on a site that I'd posted on about the kit to see.

Have you ever had Magners?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I couldn't recall whose it was either. I had to look on a site that I'd posted on about the kit to see.

Have you ever had Magners?
Yeah I have, but not for a long while though. Usually if I have cider it'll be Kopparberg or Rekorderlig; there's more variety in their flavours and the fruit ones are very nice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top